• used or unused?
  • used or unused?

unused srry I forgot to put that in
  • used or unused?

unused srry I forgot to put that in
    Ok, I don't have any unused ones, sorry
  • That's alright
  • edited March 2021
    what did relics do again (i got some but i quit, i don't know how i got them)
  • How much would you be prepared to pay?
  • what did relics do again (i got some but i quit, i don't know how i got them)

they give you the amulet of goodness, or the one for the bad thing lol
  • flamerock said:

How much would you be prepared to pay?

Probably around 100c per and rising XD
  • what did relics do again (i got some but i quit, i don't know how i got them)

That's not what they're for. Relic sets contribute to the point system of the Halloween Relic Event (1 set = 1 point).

Both relics and amulets/pendants could be obtained by mining drops during the event period.
  • TwiIight said:

That's not what they're for. Relic sets contribute to the point system of the Halloween Relic Event (1 set = 1 point).

Both relics and amulets/pendants could be obtained by mining drops during the event period.
    So if I complete the set I won't get an amulet? oof I spent so much c on them

• TwiIight said:

So if I complete the set I won't get an amulet? oof I spent so much c on them

Unfortunately, you don't