Discontinued Items

Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
edited March 2021 in General Chat
I just have a few questions regarding discontinued items, as I am genuinely curious how it works.
What makes an item be classified as discontinued? Is it dependent on rarity or age?
Are collectibles (green hunting nets and future event items) to be regarded as discontinued items?
Why are they discontinued?
Are some items discontinued, simply because of the cost (such as Halos with being 1 million) they possess that would hurt collectors?

Comments

• byebyeboy2byebyeboy2 Member
    edited March 2021
    Most items get discontinues because they are just limited time events/things that happen all the time. And no, items aren't discontinued because of their price. If an item is discontinued, it means that it won't come back to the game. For example the 2014 Christmas pack probably won't bring any of the same rares to 2021, but some commons might stay in the pack, so if it is discontinued it is just no longer in a pack, or able to be obtained without buying from another player.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/30846/general-game-clarifications#latest

Kewb Said, “ The main thing for me is to look at the game and not destroy value of very rare or exceptional items. While it's vague I would say this idea only applies to the few rarest items in the game. But either way we're not looking to flood the game with items that have rose in value with maybe the exception of seasonal packs coming back.”
  • and with the bat tail i looking for it 2 days, its probably deleted of the game
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

and with the bat tail i looking for it 2 days, its probably deleted of the game

Bat tail? There isn’t a bat tail in the game