Fishing Event Chat

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I wanted a place to talk about the fishing event on the forums, so here we are.

I've been fishing for 7 hours straight now.. it has become an addiction

Comments

• what are the new fish (4)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Angelfish, icefish, arcticfish, snowfish
  • Thank you!
    No problem!
  • What does a Green ! mean when you are fishing?
  • What does a Green ! mean when you are fishing?

DId you misspell and mean to say a yellow !, or was there really a green one? I would think that that means you're gonna get a clothing or block, but im not sure.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Circlefish now, day 2 :D!

Criclefish, Icefish and Bigeyefish
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Circlefish now, day 2 :D!

Criclefish, Icefish and Bigeyefish

So fast day 2!? In my timezone (UTC08) update was about 11:30pm and literally most of the ppls are sleeping and now day 2 srsly(when I posted this, it's 1:38pm)
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    edited March 2021
    What are the prizes for each day of the tournament? Are you going to announce them? @SirKewberth
  • CubicCubic Member
    Has anyone got a halo or rare item?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited March 2021
    3 players have caught ultra rares so far. Still lots to find.
  • If we have an event realm why isn't the bumper there?

Could we know all the super rares that will be given out?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited March 2021
    At start there was 30 rare items in all -- I believe it was 5 halo, 5 luvbug, 5 heart blower, 5 kissing booth, 5 rose bouquet, and 5 ramm kennels -- obviously not all same value, but that's just luck of the draw. If they run out we may add a few more...

At start there was 30 rare items in all -- I believe it was 5 halo, 5 luvbug, 5 heart blower, 5 kissing booth, 5 rose bouquet, and 5 ramm kennels -- obviously not all same value, but that's just luck of the draw. If they run out we may add a few more...

Cool, thanks
  • What were the ultra rares caught?
  • Wow what's a parrot fish??
  • SaitanSaitan Member
    edited March 2021

not wanting to abuse but could you tell us how many ultra rares have been caught so far?
  • I just caught a ram unplaced...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Still considering adding more? Been 4 days, I think more than half of the 30 have been claimed already.

Still considering adding more? Been 4 days, I think more than half of the 30 have been claimed already.
    5 pumpkin backpacks.. 👀
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
    @SirKewberth Could we know how many super rares are left, and how many of each?
  • I kinda want the old pets to come back
  • At start there was 30 rare items in all -- I believe it was 5 halo, 5 luvbug, 5 heart blower, 5 kissing booth, 5 rose bouquet, and 5 ramm kennels -- obviously not all same value, but that's just luck of the draw. If they run out we may add a few more...

yo do u think u could slide and extra 5 ram kennels in?
  • If you're adding more of the same, could we perhaps have a few more luvbugs next round? They're not that expensive, right?

If you're adding different rares and super-rares, may I suggest headlessness? It's my dream item :S
  • Maybe, we could combine the vanity contest suggestion and fishing, you design a clothing, and people can get it by fishing, like how people got superrares by fishing.
  • whenever i go fishing i only catch junk never a fish even with buggie bait!
  • @SirKewberth did all halos were taken or still any left ? Are there new ultra rares added for fishing tournament ?
  • Maybe, we could combine the vanity contest suggestion and fishing, you design a clothing, and people can get it by fishing, like how people got superrares by fishing.

You know what would be kinda fun? A shirt called "I competed in the fishing tournament and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" :P

But item names probably can't be that long I suppose.