Questions About The Fishing Tournament

When is the start date for it?

Prizes when fishing like ramms, halos, etc... Is there an unlimited amount or a limited one? And whats its drop rate?

Comments

• We don't know the start date but Kewb said it's gonna start soon
    Super rares are limited, not sure about drop rate.
  • Drakay said:

When is the start date for it?

Prizes when fishing like ramms, halos, etc... Is there an unlimited amount or a limited one? And whats its drop rate?

I think he meant there are a few ramms halos etc in the water
  • I was also wondering if the ramms and halos and kissing booths would be like junk, where you dont have te reel them in, or like fishes, where you gotta reel them in. And i was wondering if when you turn in superrare fishes for clothes, is it you turn in a specific fish for a specific clothing (ex. when you turn in a rainbowfish you get a green fish hat), or do you chose what clothing you get, or is it random. Also, which fishes are superrares? and will the daily tournament fishes be common, rare, superrare, or varying?
  • Im sure @SirKewberth, update and will give a more detailed explanation when the tournament starts
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Don't quote me on this, but;

Every rare fishable will be capped at 5 per item- so 5 Halos, 5 Ramms etc. It's a first come, first serve basis. So once the 5 of 1 item is claimed, they're gone.

1 question I can answer tho, is @LittleDuneBuggy, Ramms, Halos etc are "fish" so if you catch a fish there's a chance it'll be auto-replaced by a Rare block/clothing.
  • Can I fish these rare items in any overworld? Or just official ones?