Amulet, Pendant and Relic prices?

I quit the game a few months back (Late November/Early December) and I'm considering on getting back into it.

While I've checked up on most of the prices for anything I have, I'm not sure on what the prices of any relics (unused), amulets and pendants, all from the most recent Halloween event.

Also, I have no intention on selling them, but rather seeing what they're worth after four or so months of them being unavailable.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ya, they should be very expensive, right about now... i have amulet but i waiting in case kewb makes them wearable xD and also i think the price is around 10K rn? idk rly
  • 27MrMan said:

ya, they should be very expensive, right about now... i have amulet but i waiting in case kewb makes them wearable xD and also i think the price is around 10K rn? idk rly

I'd love for them to be wearable, especially that I have 5 of each. 10k sounds nice, although definitely planning on saving them, regardless if they were worth more or less.
  • I'm curious how much people would pay for a full unused set of relics. I don't think the event will repeat so they'd be useless, and they look the same as the used ones except they're more rare (and presumably more expensive).
  • flamerock said:

27MrMan said:

ya, they should be very expensive, right about now... i have amulet but i waiting in case kewb makes them wearable xD and also i think the price is around 10K rn? idk rly

I'd love for them to be wearable, especially that I have 5 of each. 10k sounds nice, although definitely planning on saving them, regardless if they were worth more or less.
    ye thats a good idea