Next Contests

AngelOfHellAngelOfHell Member
edited March 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
I think the space_fetus building contests should be like 55x55 or 77x77 it would be so great because you could have more space to build alot of stuff that comes in ur mind and i think 33x33 isn't a great space for building.
Hope space_fetus sees this :D

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think it's unfair on players who don't have many cubits to waste, for most of CC a 77x77 room is expensive. I think a 33x33 room is quite fair in my opinion, you can do a lot in it and limited space can make people more creative.
  • I think it's unfair on players who don't have many cubits to waste, for most of CC a 77x77 room is expensive. I think a 33x33 room is quite fair in my opinion, you can do a lot in it and limited space can make people more creative.

U can still have the 55x55 and its not that expensive
  • I think it's unfair on players who don't have many cubits to waste, for most of CC a 77x77 room is expensive. I think a 33x33 room is quite fair in my opinion, you can do a lot in it and limited space can make people more creative.

U can still have the 55x55 and its not that expensive
    Depends on who you ask.

For me, 55 x 55 isn't a huge difference in money to a 33 x 33 because I've got 75k, and it only costs me 1k extra.

For a player who let's say only has 3k or 4k, paying 1k for 33 x 33 room is already alot, and paying 2k for a 55 x 55 room would be a huge investment in a competition where there are some extremely advanced builders.

Due to this, I think the realm sizes should stay at 33 x 33, as it sets a fair playing field for those who can throw their money around without caring and those who are on a tighter budget.