Will the Virus Hunting Event happen again ?

The virus case is still not over in our world, so I wonder if this event will take place again, as it did last year. The virus is still here and everyone is at home, people are bored and turning to games, it would be nice to experience this event again. I know you are working on a fishing tournament, this may take a really long time, so instead, for a short time now, virus hunting event is not possible again? or if we did the fishing tournament in summer, I think it would be more appropriate. @SirKewberth

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    No idea, but I would like to see Kewberth bring it back with new viruses and new wearables or blocks Idk xD
  • Alvin! said:

No idea, but I would like to see Kewberth bring it back with new viruses and new wearables or blocks Idk xD

Yes and the new viruses could be used to make I dunno, something like a hazard suit

• edited March 2021
    I would look forward for this!
  • Alvin! said:

same
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I'm looking for a scrub outfit, doctor coat or something..
  • I don't think its coming back again... kewb is probably busy hosting events, and the fishing tournament is near also...
  • BUMP
    I heard that the fishing tournament is coming very soon. Well, but still I hope this doesn't mean the virus hunt won't happen in the summer?
  • If it does come back I assume it would be during October for a Halloween event
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I didn’t like the virus hunt that much honestly. Maybe if they made it competitive it would be fun.
  • U said:

I didn’t like the virus hunt that much honestly. Maybe if they made it competitive it would be fun.

Same

• U said:

Yeah but then you’ll get kids fighting and ranting about how” so and so stole my virus!” And “I CALLED DIBS ON THAT VIRUS FIRST!

• Alv'Alv' Member

U said:

Yeah but then you’ll get kids fighting and ranting about how” so and so stole my virus!” And “I CALLED DIBS ON THAT VIRUS FIRST!

Also the same problem in egg hunt