Animals!

I really feel like CC's Mines are... quiet. So I came up with the idea of adding actual critters to the Mines. The basic Idea is Critters are small tiny mobs that can be caught by players with a net and bottle (cuz it's pretty useless) to catch it. Each critter can have different uses.
Here are the critters that I made up:
1. Frog. Frogs spawn around ponds in the forest mine and can be used for potions, which I will discuss eventually.
2. Scorpion. Scorpions spawn in the Desert mine and are hostile. their damage is, I could say 1/4 heart. Its use, the same as the frog, is for potions.
3. Crabs. Crabs spawn In the Tropical mine and deal 1/4 heart damage as well. It can be cooked to make a new food item.
4. Mushrum. I made a completely new animal. I think It should look like Parasect if u know pokem*n
(I don't wanna get sued XD). Mushrum spawns at deep forest mine and because its a mushroom, its for potions.
5. Glowworm. Spawns in cave mine, and glows, making it a light source. This one's really useful, because it can be used for glow sticks, which should be made of just glowworm and rubber, so you can make lots of them.
SirKewberth, Please add these!

Comments

• I really feel like CC's Mines are... quiet. So I came up with the idea of adding actual critters to the Mines. The basic Idea is Critters are small tiny mobs that can be caught by players with a net and bottle (cuz it's pretty useless) to catch it. Each critter can have different uses.
    Here are the critters that I made up:
    1. Frog. Frogs spawn around ponds in the forest mine and can be used for potions, which I will discuss eventually.
    2. Scorpion. Scorpions spawn in the Desert mine and are hostile. their damage is, I could say 1/4 heart. Its use, the same as the frog, is for potions.
    3. Crabs. Crabs spawn In the Tropical mine and deal 1/4 heart damage as well. It can be cooked to make a new food item.
    4. Mushrum. I made a completely new animal. I think It should look like Parasect if u know pokem*n
    (I don't wanna get sued XD). Mushrum spawns at deep forest mine and because its a mushroom, its for potions.
    5. Glowworm. Spawns in cave mine, and glows, making it a light source. This one's really useful, because it can be used for glow sticks, which should be made of just glowworm and rubber, so you can make lots of them.
    SirKewberth, Please add these!

I have suggested a mob update before... but kewb said "There has been some work on mobs for mines... Not sure when that'll will be in the game though." Fantastic idea tho, they should have a actual use instead of potions tho...
  • +1
  • CubicCubic Member
    +1 and use a hunting net to catch it
  • It would be cool but I wonder how hard it would be to implement it
  • +1, except i wouldnt like mobs that attack you being in mines, unless there wasnt too many of them in one mine at once.
  • edited March 2021
    +1 Except i think the mushrum is a bad idea, since ur already adding something crab like i think it should be a slug or something cause deep forests look kinda swampy to me and maybe a snail with a mushroom top for a back so its still kinda mushroom like so like a mushlug or musnail or something :")
  • +1
    Bees and fairies are the only mobs in mines big sad

+1, except i wouldnt like mobs that attack you being in mines, unless there wasnt too many of them in one mine at once.

Agreed^^