Cool features that should be added + multiplayer adventure mode + threads automatically close

>Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
edited March 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
These are some things that I think should be add:

Discussions that are 1 year or older will be closed automatically to avoid necroposting. Only the main owners or mods/admins can revive these posts.

Multiplayer adventure: when entering, where it says Restart and Continue, it will have a new option: Multiplayer. FOr other player to join, you will have to share the pass code. You can kick players you don't want or don't recognize. Together, players have to work with each other. People can't go solo and "abandon" the group. They can move on to the next room but no further to move on, the majorit of the people have to be on the same room. People AFK for 5m or greater won't count and can be left behind. If you are one of these people, you can tp to the room with the most players
Glow Foam: Makes something emit light in dark rooms
Wall Foam: Makes walls see-through when you spray it on a block (only compatible with "perfect cubes")
Invisible Signs
Being able to change what the grey base is made up. (Realm set-up will have an option to change the texture, you have to add 1 of the block to make it changed) Example: You put a dirt block in and the whole base becomes pure dirt. (Only "perfect cubes")

Being able to BAN certain wands. Even if rules are added to your pvp realm, some people completely ignore them. Banned wands will grey out in your inventory so you know they are banned and the projectiles don't do anything.
Get rid of damage knockback: this is the most annoying thing and should be removed
The person that uses a wand can't use it against themselves. (If you shoot a wand and hit yourself you wont be affected."
INK: the unused ink item in the files should be added and will let you edit signs.
Empty monster box use: Crafted with crate + life force, lets you craft fish in a box (monster box + any fish)
Kick players: sometimes, I think that there should be a kick player option that lets you write a message on why you were kicked. This would replace the ban entirely and ban messages are a must, so scammers can just quickly ban everyone.
Freezer: lets you freeze water into ice
New gems: amethyst blocks (like diamonds, but purple) and sapphire (darker blue) that grow in cavern mines.

Infinite cave mine: a 100x100x∞ (infinitely deep) that the deeper you go, the better materials you will find.
Maybe new stone blocks too.

Mine Claims: being able to claim a part of a mine so people can't steal. (Claims that go untouched for a while or the owner leaves can be used by other people)

Ending plots. If you don't want your plot, you can instantly end the plot so other people cant use it.

Auto closing plots. Empty plots that go untouched for 10m will end their timer for other people.

Plots that have been claimed can't be touched by the owners so scams don't happen.

/isolate or /concentrate. everyone but you will look like ghosts (transparent) and only sounds coming from you will be heard. You can see other peoples' chat and the word (isolated or concentrated) will appear above the name/clan tag so people know they can't hear them.

Holla and exit portal confirmation. Accidentally leaving through the main exit portal or accidental holla clicks will be no more as there will be a confirmation option. (Tweaks)