Items to invest in

edited February 2021 in General Chat
I wanted to create this discussion because there are lots of things that people saying to invest in (some of which aren't really accurate) vary greatly. For example, a lot of people were recommending to invest in the gift costume, while I recommended my friend to sell it at 11k. The gift cos is getting prices of 6-8k now, but is there anything that is generally good to invest in?

Remember that everyone has a budget, some people can't afford to invest in green nets, so I would say a low budget would be like 4-6k (if you have a lower budget then you will not be able to invest in much), an OK budget is 7k-20k, a good budget is 21-100k, an awesome budget is 101-500k, and an insane budget is 501+.

I don't really know what I will do with suggestions, maybe just edit this discussion? Anyways, if you have any suggestions, put them down there and the budget that it fits in. Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Low Budget:
OK Budget:
- Green Deluxe Hunting Nets, 2020 Fall Event Collectable
Good budget:
Awesome budget:
- Turkey bolo hat, 2020 Fall Event
Insane budget:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things to not invest in
- Items that have came back for multiple years
- Any pack items from halloween 2020 on (this includes all pack items from the halloween pack 2020, yule and new year packs 2021, and valentines 2021).

Comments

• Gift costume is a bad investment, it's going down
    Green Nets may come back, unless someone makes them 20k+
    Just my suggestions, not 100%
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

Gift costume is a bad investment, it's going down
    Green Nets may come back, unless someone makes them 20k+
    Just my suggestions, not 100%

Green nets are a collectable item. They won't come back.

Any new pack items are a bad investment. They are all so common that it will take multiple years for them to rise even 20k.

If you are going to invest in new items, I suggest investing in items from events.. like turkey bolos. When turkey bolos were released I instantly bought 15 of them for 5-10k each.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited February 2021
    The best thing to invest in is Rares for me first I buy a rare in cheap and wait for it to rise like teddy set

Edit:Also I did Invested on Sword thinking they won't be back but ._.