I need information or help for rent

We are building a rent realm like pen yards but it is the first time we will experience this kind of thing. We are open to any help.

Comments

• GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited February 2021
    I say, totally plagiarize Pen's system! It worked for him! :D

But I think you should head into this thing with the right budget. First think of a list of things you'll need. You might actually find this to be quite the spender. You'll need to holla, to bring people there, for a few times every so often.

You'll need big enough space. I've seen people start their own rental realms without sufficient space. People I think want wide spacing, since I've not yet seen a rental realm work that was smaller than Pen's.

Good decor and design will play a factor on if players will want to rent in your realm. Something that will appeal to the eyes. You have to make them feel like it's their realm, right, and it is their realm to an extent. If they are gonna pay for it, they will want to pay for something nice. Rental Central looks very nice...I'd look into it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, is this going to be like a limited rentals thing or perma plots?
    (P.S. i have 0 experience in managing rentals so take this advice with a pinch of salt.)
  • Ganondalf said:

I say, totally plagiarize Pen's system! It worked for him! :D

But I think you should head into this thing with the right budget. First think of a list of things you'll need. You might actually find this to be quite the spender. You'll need to holla, to bring people there, for a few times every so often.

You'll need big enough space. I've seen people start their own rental realms without sufficient space. People I think want wide spacing, since I've not yet seen a rental realm work that was smaller than Pen's.

Good decor and design will play a factor on if players will want to rent in your realm. Something that will appeal to the eyes. You have to make them feel like it's their realm, right, and it is their realm to an extent. If they are gonna pay for it, they will want to pay for something nice. Rental Central looks very nice...I'd look into it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, is this going to be like a limited rentals thing or perma plots?
    (P.S. i have 0 experience in managing rentals so take this advice with a pinch of salt.)

No don't plagiarize pens, add the prize dispensers in rental central, and then plagiarize pens... 2 violations with 1 realm.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you have two similar discussions going about this, I'm closing this one. Please don't create duplicate discussions
This discussion has been closed.