List of Crashes and Lags that android users might be experiencing:

These is a list of things of bugs I encounter in android and maybe others too.
1. Can't open your main but can open your alt or Can't open your alt but can open your main
2. Issues with account passwords: You never changed your pass but it tells you that you inserted wrong password.
3. Can't visit the Cubic Town Center
4. Double/Triple Crashes
5. Can't visit Arctic Mine
6. When you level up, you need to relog your game to credit it to your account: Example: from level 6, I leveled up but my character says I'm still level 6 and I can't unlock new perk from the perk tree. To credit the star, you need to relog.
7. Can't enter some realms
8. Lastly, when you change your password, your game will not accept it because your previous password is either wrong or you changed your device or location.

P.S. Can we extend the Valentine Competition for the ones who can't log in? I also recieved some news from my friends that they have lost some of their items because of crashes and lags. Is there a way to play cubic castles without downloading steam? Some players reported that steam makes their PC go slow. That's all :)

Comments

• I can't enter ANY mines! :( no matter what i try (i.e. jumping in from overworld, teleporting to a friend inside a mine, ect)
  • You can play on castles.cc, and for the realms not logging in, it is probably due to devices not being able to handle the realms.
  • Amrel said:

Is there a way to play cubic castles without downloading steam? Some players reported that steam makes their PC go slow. That's all :)

Steam making games play slow could be due to either low RAM, high CPU usage or excessive disk usage. It's hardware-related I think, because Steam doesn't seem to affect me much on PC as much as it does on my old laptop.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We bought one of the phones you guys reported as causing problems and are investigating it now. should have some kind of fix on the way.
  • I can now play on cubic.cc yey hahaha i just bought new laptop and its good hehe. Thanks for the comments! Cubic
    Cc runs fast and smooth and was surprised about it. Loved it
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited February 2021
    So we tried one of the phones that reported problems and basically the phone is too low spec to play the game. It's running out of memory. However we do have some tweaks in the game to compress textures and so on if a device can't handle cubic at full quality. So we changed the range that that fires under, meaning if you have one of these lower powered devices it should play better for you now BUT you may notice some difference in texture quality. That version has been posted but we cant control how long it takes google to update, so not 100% sure when it will be live. Sometimes a few hrs, sometimes a day, sometimes a few minutes. Completely out of our hands. So keep updating and look for the .05 version and see if it works better for you if you're someone with a lower end android device. I'll also note that since resources is an issue, you may be able to improve play by limiting other background tasks.

I'm just editing this in since people may be confused. Why would the phone that was working fine last month be too low spec to play now? As cubic updates we keep adding more and more stuff. That means it needs and uses more resources. So every update there's a chance cubic needs a slightly more powerful device. We try to reduce this as much as possible but sometimes we just need to increase texture sizes and model memory etc..
  • Oh my gosh!! THANK YOU SirKewberth!!! I'm updating now! regardless if this resolves all/ most of the issues, it's just extremely stress relieving to at least receive some explanation and transparency! 🙏 thank you for your time and all your AMAZING hard work! ✌🏻🤟🏻🤘🏻