Fish / Recubes?

I think we should be able to deposit our Fish at the farmers market, or even a fish market, to obtain Recubes? Fish are, as it stands, useless. Once you fish for a collection, you'll probably have breached 1,000 fish easy. I haven't even found them all, I've got at least 250-300+ fish as it stands.

Sure we can sell them for Cubits to players, it's only because of the "hype" they're selling though. In the coming fews weeks, after the tournament, fish will be forgotten again unless they have a use and/or recube value.

Thoughts? @SirKewberth

Comments

• +1
    I'd also suggets cooking recipes. I'd love to get fish dishes, even mixing them with existing ones to make such things like fish 'n chips. ;)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Yes, please. Fish are useless... who needs 100 of each trophy?

Also, can you add weights to trophies @SirKewberth ? Maybe that would make them more useful.
  • I think there should be special fish-only cubes, seperate from recubes and cubits.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I think there should be special fish-only cubes, seperate from recubes and cubits.

Seems like a lot of work, cause then they'd have to make a massive selection of items for that currency too; so we can use it
  • edited February 2021

I think there should be special fish-only cubes, seperate from recubes and cubits.

Seems like a lot of work, cause then they'd have to make a massive selection of items for that currency too; so we can use it
    Maybe they could make fish hats, and you spend fish-cubes to get them, or your fish and some fishcubes, and some other things, like overworld water for the fishcubes, and the trashy water that only gives you junk that Joystick suggested, something like a fishing chair, so you can fish while sitting if ur in one of those chairs, or a chair shaped like a fish, and some fish themed blocks like a fish clock, or a fishtank, or some deco rods that you place on your wall, or some boat themed blocks like those fancy windows on the front of boats, and some lifesaver things (those circles you throw at drowning people) or some white shiny blocks that could be yaht hull blocks, and antennas for the boats, and propellers, or something else than that. It would be alot of work tho.

Maybe they could make fish hats, and you spend fish-cubes to get them, or your fish and some fishcubes, and some other things, like overworld water for the fishcubes, and the trashy water that only gives you junk that Joystick suggested, something like a fishing chair, so you can fish while sitting if ur in one of those chairs, or a chair shaped like a fish, and some fish themed blocks like a fish clock, or a fishtank, or some deco rods that you place on your wall, or some boat themed blocks like those fancy windows on the front of boats, and some lifesaver things (those circles you throw at drowning people) or some white shiny blocks that could be yaht hull blocks, and antennas for the boats, and propellers, or something else than that. It would be alot of work tho.
    I actually love the sound of that! Maybe @SirKewberth might do something like that in the future. I think there's tournament fishing clothing coming though, so might get that fishing hat sooner than you think.
  • +1
  • +1 but maybe add a weight incentive, like heavier fish get sold for more recubes
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's an npc coming to the farmers coop for fishing stuff... That's all I can say for now.
  • Maybe we can have little fishy pets? >:3
  • +1

There's an npc coming to the farmers coop for fishing stuff... That's all I can say for now.

POG
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited February 2021

I guess That fisher man will give a new fish currency and a New Store option at cc store Of the Special Fisher clothes :)

Watch the video It shows the Fish suits that was never realised or Kewb Forgot ._.
  • There's an npc coming to the farmers coop for fishing stuff... That's all I can say for now.

I guess That fisher man will give a new fish currency and a New Store option at cc store Of the Special Fisher clothes :)
    idk, i think we have enough types of currency tho, recubes need more usefulness
  • IronFish said:

+1

POG
    BIG POG
  • +1 I also hope to see some .. maybe fisherman stuff which can purchase with recubes.

Hype just got even bigger!