New Fish

I saws someone saying new fish came out like Crystal Fish, One Eyed Fish and so on. Is this true or just a fake new?

Comments

• Its kind of a lie but not. They are in the files to be added, but not right now. Those 2 fish you mentioned will be added soon.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    There's an upcoming Fishing Tournament soon, there will tournament only fish so that's probably what theyre for
  • There are 37 new fishes in the file which is
    Angelfish, Circlefish, Crystalfish, Fancyfish, Firefish, Flatfish, Frostfish, Goldenfish, Lazyfish, Magmafish, OneEyedfish, Robofish, Seaweedfish, Silverfish, Slimefish, Spikyfish, Squarefish, ThreeEyedfish, Trianglefish, Unicornfish, Yellow Boxfish, Arcticfish, Icefish, Snowfish (you can't get all these fishes for now, Kewb might add it ..at tournament or Idk)

For now you can only get(new) Camerafish, Cowfish, Fewbeefish, Mewbeefish, Pigfish, Piratefish, Guardianfish, Stingfish, Rainbowfish, Torpedofish, Surferfish, Senseifish and Big Whale
  • Make sure to follow up the records thread, if someone catches a new one, even with no picture, it'd be added.

Btw I'm still waiting for @SirKewberth and the info about the new fishes :P
    edited February 2021

Make sure to follow up the records thread, if someone catches a new one, even with no picture, it'd be added.

From what i've managed to peace to together from what Kewb has said in DMs and comments;

There's tournament-only fish (assuming theyll come and go with the tournament)

There's new realms, 1 of which is a Winter Hunting Ground, plus others maybe?

The overworld plays little to no role in the tournament.

Weights play a huge part in the tournament

it's coming next week, maybe. He said 1 or so, last week

So there is 100% new fish for the tournament
  • Ik that xD I'm waiting for some more detailed like precise rarities, weights ranges etc...
  • Make sure to follow up the records thread, if someone catches a new one, even with no picture, it'd be added.

From what i've managed to peace to together from what Kewb has said in DMs and comments;

Interesting.. some ppl gonna collect those tournament-only fish and sell it expensive in the future..
    Alvin! said:

Make sure to follow up the records thread, if someone catches a new one, even with no picture, it'd be added.

Interesting.. some ppl gonna collect those tournament-only fish and sell it expensive in the future..
    Guess it's a bonus for those who grind the event then :) Just like those who've grinded events in the past, like the Easter hunt for the umbrella.
  • Alvin! said:

Cool will surely collect fish