Fish

Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
edited February 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
It would be nice to see the weight of the fish in the vends.

Ill also ask for us to be able to see the name of a plasma in vends. Since the name of the plasma doesn't show.

Comments

• +1
  • I think it would be nice, but i think it would make it so we could only have 1 fish in each vend which wouldnt be fun
  • +1
  • +1
  • >Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
    edited April 2021
    +1, There should be a new vend called a "Scale" it works like vends but its only for fish and shows their weight. you can make it sell heaviest to lightest, lightest to heaviest, or the order you dropped them (none.)
  • +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

+1, There should be a new vend called a "Scale" it works like vends but its only for fish and shows their weight. you can make it sell heaviest to lightest, lightest to heaviest, or the order you dropped them (none.)

Seems like overkill when they can make a minor tweak to fix the issue
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited April 2021

I think it would be nice, but i think it would make it so we could only have 1 fish in each vend which wouldnt be fun

Fish with weight don't stack so I don't see a problem with it.

I agree with Will that its overkill.