Fish Prices? Junk Prices?

I don't really wanna sell my fish, nor junk, I'm hoarding them. I like to collect stuff I don't need :D!
I'm just curious tho, as I'm being asked non-stop IG. What's everyone been paying/selling their fishes for? Do you care about rarity? Do you care about weight?

I personally think, common fish should be like 20c, less common should be like 50, rare should be 100+ and god knows what the rare rares one are worth. That's my personal opinion tho. What would you pay, or expect?

I think Junk should be like 1c each, bottle being about 100-250c

Comments

• I think different types of junk should be more valuable, i think seaweed is the most common and the block looks gross and that's probably going to be worth less than say the old boot because the block actually looks decent
  • I do not think junk should be 1c each, since most people use worms, and since worms cost 1c each nobody would sell for that price. I think seaweed should be 2c each, cans, boots, slugs, plastic 2/5c, and messageinnabottle 200c.
    Fishes:
    Pigfish, senseifish, surferfish, torpedofish, bigeye, wailfish, mewbeefish, fewbeefish
    around 10-20c
    qbeefish
    15-25c
    parrotfish, beakfish, toothfish, piratefish, guradianfish
    100-150
    Gentle, Rainbow
    1k-2k
    Idk about big whales and cowfishes