Mobile lag (new update//fixed for me)

Delphic SpielDelphic Spiel Member
edited February 2021 in Bug Reports
Ever since the newest update my game would crash within seconds, it would be at low fps and non-responsive. I noticed other people had the same thing but what they all had in common was that that they were all mobile users. Is there any way to fix this? It's been over 5 hours since the update.

Also:
- starting at home does not work.
- I checked if I have the newest version.
- I'm on Android

Comments

• @SirKewberth I have had a similar problem but I can access my second account just not my main. When I log into my main the app closes instantly, and this is also on mobile but on my tablet too. Is there anything you can suggest?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I've had quite a few people report similar issues, all on Android from what I can tell @SirKewberth
  • edited February 2021
    Dealing with the same problem, I'm pissed off cuz I spent a lot of money in this game. I 100% updated the game, basically when I log in I click either those 2 buttons (log in screen when I'm about to play) then it loads for a second then it kicks me out (did everything and still the same thing) I can't screen record cuz it doesn't record due to low mb space, I have 0.9 GB left. But like I said it just kicks me out. My friends also dealing with this problem. I hope the next update doesn't get worse, don't want to miss the easter pack. Its been 2 days I've been waiting to join the game...
    Device: Android Samsung J3 prime
    Edit: Bruh I can't add no picture...
  • Dealing with the same problem, I'm pissed off cuz I spent a lot of money in this game. I 100% updated the game, basically when I log in I click either those 2 buttons (log in screen when I'm about to play) then it loads for a second then it kicks me out (did everything and still the same thing) I can't screen record cuz it doesn't record due to low mb space, I have 0.9 GB left. But like I said it just kicks me out. My friends also dealing with this problem. I hope the next update doesn't get worse, don't want to miss the easter pack. Its been 2 days I've been waiting to join the game...
    Device: Android Samsung J3 prime
    Edit: Bruh I can't add no picture...

EXACTLY the same issue. Except I can log onto my second account
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited February 2021
    We've tried on our devices and it's working well for us. We're still looking into it. Make sure you're using version 2.1.04 -- the latest version.
  • There is a possibility it could be a connection issue on my end. I have updated the game and its still slow. I will try to get on during quiet hour and see if it is any better.
  • Sir kew we've already said it's not working and were in the latest version listen and fix it I'm pissed off with this game it sucks
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We've updated now 4x since the valentine release to try and address this. The big issue is that we're not seeing the problem on our end at all. It's working perfectly with all our android devices. We just bought one of the phones someone was complaining about to see if it can be reproduced. We'll fix it as soon as we can. Right now it's not even clear what the problem is.
  • Okay...my phone is android a10 and prob6have acutally had lagging out since prob halloween? Maybe before
  • We've updated now 4x since the valentine release to try and address this. The big issue is that we're not seeing the problem on our end at all. It's working perfectly with all our android devices. We just bought one of the phones someone was complaining about to see if it can be reproduced. We'll fix it as soon as we can. Right now it's not even clear what the problem is.

Have the Android devices you have used are brand new? Newer phones are faster at first and intentionally slows down. Maybe try second-hand or previously used phones?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I've tried on my android device, it works as it should.
    could it be related to your internet connection?
  • I have the best internet connection so no it's not tha4
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    Maybe can be the device performance, not a connection issue
  • Yea I've had it for a long time but not as bad as it is now
  • I reinstalled 2 hours ago and it doesnt even show the loading screen now. I think I made it worse
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I have 3x android phones/tablet all work fine?
  • mine is kinda new and it still crash
    (disconnecting crash or the loading thing will be stuck)
    (reconnecting for a long time)
    (takes a few seconds to react if u touched continue (in start)
    randomly crashes
    yes i am android
  • We need justice
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Check if you are playing on lasted version(2.1.04), if no just update your game it could help
  • We've tried on our devices and it's working well for us. We're still looking into it. Make sure you're using version 2.1.04 -- the latest version.

Do you even have a Samsung j3 prime? Try it there bet it won't work. I played this device for years I'm not sure why it keeps kicking me out. Its pissing me off man come on try to do something, I understand your job isn't easy but can you try try at least...

Check if you are playing on lasted version(2.1.04), if no just update your game it could help

I always update cubic castles when it has a "update" button on Google play.

I have the best internet connection so no it's not tha4

Same I tried playing with slow and fast connection and still same result, my data connection slow but my WiFi fast.

Idek anymore I can't see my cubic friends
    We ordered some of the phones people said were a problem. It IS always possible that the game has reached the point where your phone is no longer powerful enough to play the game. As we add new features/graphics/sounds/models to the game it requires more and more memory. So that's always a possibility as well.
  • We ordered some of the phones people said were a problem. It IS always possible that the game has reached the point where your phone is no longer powerful enough to play the game. As we add new features/graphics/sounds/models to the game it requires more and more memory. So that's always a possibility as well.

speaking of those my android 5.1 phone doesnt support cc anymore :( rip
  • I thought at first I installed new update and it worked and I was like oops BUT THEN IN LIKE 3 MINS LAGGED ME PUT AND ICOULDNT GET BACK IN
  • Cc will lose alot of players because of this for sure
  • Its been a few days its still the same, I reinstalled, resetted my phone, clearned my memory... Tried everything idek what to do... I don't want to retire cc like this... I'm trying to be patient
  • Jisoo'Jisoo' Member
    edited February 2021
    Everyone is trying to be patient, but broo fix this sooner im so tired of this crap the game keeps crashing and if it doesnt crash i cant even type and the lag is hilariously insane. I cant fish even when im alone, Cause it keeps on crashing. My phone isnt that crappy at all the specs are fine for a game like this, I also updated the game to the latest version. Almost every android users are experiencing this right now! It has been like this right after the Val Update. I know this isnt an easy job but please.. do your best.
  • Jisoo'Jisoo' Member
    edited February 2021

I reinstalled 2 hours ago and it doesnt even show the loading screen now. I think I made it worse

Same, except the loading screen.
  • I reinstalled 2 hours ago and it doesnt even show the loading screen now. I think I made it worse

reopen and reopen cc until the loading screen shows up faster.
    the loading screen doesnt show cuz it takes seconds 30seconds or so

reopen and reopen cc until the loading screen shows up faster.
    the loading screen doesnt show cuz it takes seconds 30seconds or so
    Thanks, that actually helped and now I'm in :O
    Except that it's so laggy that it's unplayable, even with over 3 GB left.
  • Im so done with this game literally. I've done everything i could but the lag just doesnt stop. My phone is fine the specs are fine for a game like this. Im so done