Fishing Tournament start date

>Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
edited February 2021 in Help Requests
When will the fishing tournament begin??

Comments

• I assume you would get the stars back, because otherwise there would be no point.
  • Kewb said in another post, you will pay a certain amount of Cubits, and you will be able to purchase your perks again
  • MEEPYZ said:

Kewb said in another post, you will pay a certain amount of Cubits, and you will be able to purchase your perks again

It would be nice if the update came with the ability to reset for free once when it comes out, since I would have chosen my perks very differently if they were the way they are.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Kewb said in another post, you will pay a certain amount of Cubits, and you will be able to purchase your perks again

It would be nice if the update came with the ability to reset for free once when it comes out, since I would have chosen my perks very differently if they were the way they are.
    I think everyone's perks are getting reset at the beginning of the update
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

I think everyone's perks are getting reset at the beginning of the update
    I hope not, that could cause a lot of confusion around the entire game if they force reset everyone's perks when the update hits
  • New question
  • I think Mysteryfish and lava fish is Most rarest? Idk they look to be super rare :c
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    When the new fishing is out ill update the fish percentages. Everyone's perks will be reset, but you can buy them all back immediately. (or different ones if you prefer)
  • When the new fishing is out ill update the fish percentages. Everyone's perks will be reset, but you can buy them all back immediately. (or different ones if you prefer)

okay thanks
  • Thread recycled, @SirKewberth when will start?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I can't give an exact date yet.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I can't give an exact date yet.

Can you give us a timeframe? next week? next month? Is there something that needs to be done first? Like the mobile fix
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It was meant to start on the 12th I believe, in line with the Valentine's Pack. It got postponed due to the new server and new pack coming out. Now I'm gonna assume Kewb is waiting for the phone users to receive their patch-fix update so everyone has a fair advantage. Could be wrong tho. I'm sure @SirKewberth Will give us a date as soon as he has one
  • ☻ Bump ☺