CJ Prices & Forums / Cubic Bot Prices| Some Information & Notes

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited February 2021 in Trading Section
Hey! So CJ has kind of been one of my CC responsibilities for a while. I was running CJ even before Julius gave away his account, but after he gaveaway his account it kind of became entirely my responsibility. But, CJ is difficult to actively update because I have other CC responsibilities that I have to take care of actively as well. (Discord moderating, forum/bot prices, etc.) So, I decided that it would be best if I passed the responsibility onto someone else.

The last few days I completed redid the realm. I added space for all block prices to be added, and I added rental co-op blocks under EVERY sign in the realm. The rental blocks allow me to pass the ability to update the realm to anyone, without the risk of it being scammed. So, if this works right CJ should be actively updated until the game dies. If the current updater gets busy or would like to pass the responsibility on, I can just give the rental to someone new who is trustworthy with prices.

As for the forums & bot prices, I'm hoping that passing off the responsibility of CJ gives me a lot more ingame time. I will be trying to update the bot prices at least once a week.

As of now @Player is updating the realm! So make sure you appreciate him if you use CJ. it isn't a fun job updating it every few days.

Comments

• That's why it was out dated price eh Ty tho for helping millions of Qbees getting correct price for selling and buying I do use it now too for getting price of stuff haha Ye I am Good at Getting stuff price But CJ was My First
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You are the hardest working qbee I know, glad you got some help!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

You are the hardest working qbee I know, glad you got some help!

Thanks Whim :)
  • If you are the Hardest working Qbee what about Sirkewberth?? What about me who helps newbies and troll Pros???👀