Anti Skycam

Should add an anti skycam block or in setting.. players can use skycam to cheat in maze events.

Comments

• +1
    I'd prefer it to be a realm setting
  • TwiIight said:

+1
    I'd prefer it to be a realm setting

I agree
  • +1

Why tho?
  • +1

rip chicken's maze because of skycam
  • Alvin! said:

Why tho?
    Because yes.
  • I think it would have been also a cool feature if for example you can make bumper effects be mandatory to every player in the realm like a shrink bumper maybe or a hidey. But mainly we should be able to have more control over what we want our realm atmosphere to be like. If its a pvp or an event you don't want every person to have to bump the hidey but rather make it something that is standard/ applied at entry.
  • Junder'Junder' Member
    edited February 2021
    +1
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited February 2021
    As someone who has a Maze, plus is planning a Maze event, I don't see maze-cheating as an issue. Everyone has access to it, so it doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage. It gives everyone a fair advantage. I do agree for an anti-skycam tho, I wouldn't base it 100% off Maze "cheating" though.
  • +1 , It could also get to block those player to 'sneak peek' the builds that I wasnt want or ready to show yet.
    zhihong said:

+1 , It could also get to block those player to 'sneak peek' the builds that I wasnt want or ready to show yet.

If it isn't ready, lock the realm or appear offline
  • If i have a team to build i cant lock it. Appear offline sometime is okay but how about I wanna allow my friends to tp me

zhihong said:

+1 , It could also get to block those player to 'sneak peek' the builds that I wasnt want or ready to show yet.

Appear offline sometimes is okay but I would dont really want to prevent my friends to tp me and locking the realms is not a good choice when you have a teams with you working on the builds.

edited February 2021
    zhihong said:

If i have a team to build i cant lock it. Appear offline sometime is okay but how about I wanna allow my friends to tp me

zhihong said:

Appear offline sometimes is okay but I would dont really want to prevent my friends to tp me and locking the realms is not a good choice when you have a teams with you working on the builds.

You can create spawn traps which can instantly kick someone from the realm when they tp. Unless they've patched it?

EDIT:Plus you can use warp food to come back. Just keep the realm open. No one will randomly find it, with only 1-3 people inside it won't get featured either