to all the mods and developers and players :D

impasta 59impasta 59 Member
edited February 2021 in Community
i just wanted to thank all of the mods for catching the scammers. i do not understand why people have to scam/steal there's no need to do that its easy to get cubits all you have to do is mine block, or complete daily quests, also why would you steal vends when you can just buy them there 450c, i've also seen some people act like there going to work at your store but when you give them perm they steal that's mostly your fault there because your the one that gave them perm, instead of giving them perm use renatal blocks so they cant steal any of your stuff. i have got scammed/robbed and i know how it feels. one other thing is unless they have been friends with you for a while and if you trust them then you could give them perm, but if you have only been friends for like 1 day and then they ask for perm they are prob going to rob/scam you so don't fall for it ok and if you do kinda trust them take all of your vends, piggy,cash reg, all of the stuff you don't want to get stolen just in case there tricking you.Ok i'm just gonna say it again thank you mods and sir kewberth for find the people that scam and doing something about them. also i'm sorry this is so long.And Mabz your doing great to!

Comments

• Don't forget Mabz who's doing a good job behind the scenes. :)
  • oh right
  • Yesterday I took an Interview With a Scammer and I asked why you scam he said:
    I don't wanna scam but I did for a reason I dont know how to get fast cubits or Rares so I just scam it from others to get cubits.

Also I have Like less Players trusted and yes Theres a Guy named @Bury a friend who I met 3hours ago and we became best friends Like duh -_-
  • Well all he has to do is mine blocks and complete quests to get cubits its that easy and if you save up you can buy rares.
    Also how do you know has not going to stab you in the back and scam you wait like 3 days before perm.
  • You know, doesn't matter how long you wait before you perm them... I know people who have known someone for months, permed them, and the got scammed. Way too many scammers, don't trust anyone.
  • i mean like if they are trusted by you then if you want you could give them perm but its a 50 50 chance they may still scam you
  • He has Perm in my chest room for 2months Then also No scam even I have perm in Virus Realm as We Both Trust each other Well I can say Some of My real Best friends Like Boxgun123,Capt.law,GreyCoralqueen and Pixie are Some of The Trusted guys as the Never scammed. :o
  • Wkkwkwkwkwkwkw
  • NANIE

• lol i've encounter people here in cc that think scamming is not a bad thing and saying idiot to random people is also not a bad thing and calling u a snowflake even tho they are the ones at fault

• lol i've encounter people here in cc that think scamming is not a bad thing and saying idiot to random people is also not a bad thing and calling u a snowflake even tho they are the ones at fault

lol i saw someone said
    answer me or i will report you
This discussion has been closed.