Star Arena - Spleef / Future Realm Ideas!

Hello,
I am currently working on 2 projects- Star Arena Spleef (Should be ready next weekend) & A Parkour (This weekend)
I want more future ideas though. I've mainly returned to Cubic Castles to build, so it's all I'll be doing in my free time. So lay on me your ideas of what I can build :)
I'm planning on re-working all my currently Parkours, my 2018 Christmas Maze/Parkour Map, plus several other builds from my past to make my own Overworld. I need more though!

None of these Realms contain giveaways or events, like I normally do :) I'm back to just build, I don't have time for Events

Comments

• Make one of those minecraft dropper things but in CC (if you don't know what a dropper is just search minecraft dropper)
  • oh and player wassup
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Player said:

Make one of those minecraft dropper things but in CC (if you don't know what a dropper is just search minecraft dropper)

I have considered this before, the height limitations of 100 kind of ruin it though. In minecraft at least, it's 256 which is over twice the dropping time. If the height was raised from 100, I would do this :)
  • Hmmm I See
  • I wonder how you can do Spleef in CC, sounds amazing and mysterious at the same time.. ^^

I'd say a hippodrome (is this the english word?), nice to build yet not a lot build them. :P

I wonder how you can do Spleef in CC, sounds amazing and mysterious at the same time.. ^^

I'd say a hippodrome (is this the english word?), nice to build yet not a lot build them. :P

You'll see soon, I'll have it ready next weekend- I am just lacking 4,000 Dropper Blocks which I will buy whenever I see any. It's an extremity fun game to play- I would do an event there but I lacking the time & prizes :D

I think it's correct, if you mean like a theatre? Like they use for operas
  • Aight, and no, this is what i'm talking about :

The thing for horses to run and compete. :P

Aight, and no, this is what i'm talking about :
    The thing for horses to run and compete. :P

Interesting, I might make a plan up for this and see how it looks :D
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • make a death run where people have to get through obstacles and the remaining people get to go through to the next stage (use wireless blocks with levers to ensure they can only go through one stage at a time)
    Player said:

make a death run where people have to get through obstacles and the remaining people get to go through to the next stage (use wireless blocks with levers to ensure they can only go through one stage at a time)

Never used wireless blocks, I suck at them xD