i need help with a realm problem.

so i got a new realm but i do not know how to go into the realm it came with the deed to the realm and it wont let me place a door so i can go into it someone please help me

Comments

• did you buy it from someone else? i think with a realm deed you place it in your realms list somehow.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you bought a new realm deed, you should see something about setting up your new realm in your list of realms on the search screen. If you bought it from another player and it's not on the search screen, then you bought a used deed. With used deeds, you will never see it on your list of realms because you don't really own the realm. You will have to search for the realm name on the search screen to get to it.

We strongly advise against buying realms/deeds from other players because they are often scams or lead to scams. If you buy a used deed/realm, you will never be owner of the realm, you can't move the main door, the original owner can always get to it from their search list, they will always have perm and they can ban you or remove your perm whenever they want. Never place anything of value in a realm or room with someone other than you as the /owner.
  • so i cant use the realm
  • Go in an overworld, click the magnifying glass in the top right, click realms. If u scroll down and see a use your feed button, click it, and use the deed to make a realm. If you do not see one of those buttons in the list of your realms, then I’m sorry I think you got scammed.
  • i did
  • ok someone close this discussion please i figured it out
This discussion has been closed.