Easter Past

People keep talking about BZ and space and Slymegod, but since I started in september, I have no idea what theyre talking about really, so could anyone explain what happened during the past easters, and how they worked? I was looking at old discussions abotu easter, and it seemed like they did similar things every year, but I couldn't make sense of it. If anyone could explain, that would be really helpful!

Comments

• You might want to head over The Cubic History. There's info about lore creature and past events there. :)

Basically Bunnyzilla, Dr. Slymegood are giant disguised Qbees that pop up during Easter to give items to player. Space is our event co ordinator so we expect cool events from him. The eggs are used differently whether to create a pow gift or win an item (leaderboard).
    This might change regarding the new kind of events SirKewberth is doing for a while.
  • You might want to head over The Cubic History. There's info about lore creature and past events there. :)

Basically Bunnyzilla, Dr. Slymegood are giant disguised Qbees that pop up during Easter to give items to player. Space is our event co ordinator so we expect cool events from him. The eggs are used differently whether to create a pow gift or win an item (leaderboard).
    This might change regarding the new kind of events SirKewberth is doing for a while.

Okay thanks I'll check out The Cubic History.
  • Bump, the cubic history is cool but it doesnt tell u much about BZ or easter so does anybody know
  • maybe cubic wiki?