Fishing XP, Special Fishing Water, Realm Fishing Upgrade?

HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
edited January 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
Had some ideas, all are the same just in different forms:
1. The ability to upgrade with cubits your rooms/realms to be able to catch fish? Something you can buy from the cubit store?
2. Special fishing water you can buy to be able to place and catch fish in your rooms/realms?
3. Maybe fishing XP, like farming XP? One of the levels in fishing XP is the ability to fish in your own rooms/realms?

Comments

• +1. I'm sure these are on the to-do list
  • +1 Fishing XP seems like a really good idea, maybe if you got a certain fishing perk you would be able to get a higher ranking rod, bait, or maybe higher fish percentages? One thing that worries me is that there isn't 'as much' to do in fishing, you just get bait, rods, and wait. But other than that all the other ideas seem great!
  • +1 for all especially fishing XP, maybe some fishes are only able to catch it if only you have a fishing perk, just my idea lol..
    Here are some of my fishing perks idea
    Decrease fishing waiting time by 5/10/15% (Idk how to say it, but I think uk wut I mean..)
    Increase fish percentages by 5/10/15%
    Doubled/Tripled the chance to get rare fish..
    And a perk that let u able to catch some fish that you can't catch without that perk (something like Botany in farming perk)
  • +1
  • +1 especially the fishing XP
  • +1 they all sound good
  • I just want a perk that could use empty crate+any fish to craft fish critter crate and it could swim
  • I just want a perk that could use empty crate+any fish to craft fish critter crate and it could swim

O.o
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're not doing fishing xp but we did add some fishing perks. (and perk system has been changed quite a bit.. as you will see after the update)
  • We're not doing fishing xp but we did add some fishing perks. (and perk system has been changed quite a bit.. as you will see after the update)

..... MORE LEVELS?!
    so thats why no spoilers that makes sense too much
  • O ye boi Something Good info given By kewb!!
  • We're not doing fishing xp but we did add some fishing perks. (and perk system has been changed quite a bit.. as you will see after the update)

Do we know when the update will come out?

What abt bug fix that I posted <3