My idea thread

'FlyingSeal''FlyingSeal' Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments

Yuletide Pack

Magma set- Exactly like ice set but made of magma.

Easter Pack

Bamboo Staff- A stick of Bamboo a qbee can hold.
Mossy Golem Set- A costume that covers your Qbee with stone and moss, kinda like a decaying gargoyle

Fools Pack

Qbee Head - A head that you can put on that looks like a Qbee head. It is a joke item but it can
Cubit Costume- similar to the slime costume but it makes you look like a giant cubit.
Sphere- A sphere you can place.
Tiny Quin- A mannequin but very small

Switch Pack Overhaul

2nd switch pack- 3 new colored recievers (may have spelled wrong) switch sentry (unlocks when a certain switch is activated) switch foam (works like regular phantom foam but only activates when corresponding switch is activated 25 in pack but can be crafted by dying phantom foam) remote bomb (multiple use bomb that is set off with switch)

Miscellaneous

QBot- Like the QBees in adventure mode and farmer's co-op. I really would like them, there are a ton of features I would want in the mannequin. I recommend making one QBot that could only talk, then an advanced version that can trade, give items, and activate switches. Also, I would like to recommend an option for enabling/disabling dialogue items based on dialogue the player has made with the QBots. It would also serve as a way to buy items, even when the player is not available. By giving the bot personal storage where they can give out c or items in exchange for specific items. similar to selling crops.

Going to update this rregularly, might look weird rn something is mmessing it up

Comments