How to make profit

How to make good profit

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2021

How to make good profit

You can make profit by buying items for cheap price and selling them at a higher price.
    For example in my case, I buy dorkmobiles 3k each, and I sell it for 3,3k each, I win 300c profit with each one ( This does not only happen with expensive items ). You can start by buying common hats at a lower price than normal and you can sell it at its normal price, there you would be earning some profit.
    The key to all this is to have patience when looking for cheap items, if you have patience you can get many items at a very good price and then make profit from these :)
  • I just grind sand, because I'm not rich enough to do what Daresx11 is doing, and reselling commons usually gives less profit than what you could grind in that time.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I just grind sand, because I'm not rich enough to do what Daresx11 is doing, and reselling commons usually gives less profit than what you could grind in that time.

You can mining and sell resources, it’s a good way to start, and if you get someone to buy them, you can make some cubits, for example stone ore, gold, iron, silver and sand, etc.
    Even if you want, I can buy your resources, and with that I can help you to get some cubits... so If you’re okay with this, just add me in game.

• Another thing I would recommend is getting marble, how I do it is I make the camera eye-level to my qbee, and then I type /skycam and look for marble/ores. If you're looking for marble, mine around the area because they're quite scattered in a certain spot. If you're lucky you could sell your marble for 2/1, or 3/1. (Black marble tends to sell the highest for some reason.)
  • 'Sleepy said:

Another thing I would recommend is getting marble, how I do it is I make the camera eye-level to my qbee, and then I type /skycam and look for marble/ores. If you're looking for marble, mine around the area because they're quite scattered in a certain spot. If you're lucky you could sell your marble for 2/1, or 3/1. (Black marble tends to sell the highest for some reason.)

Blue/White Marble: Am I a joke to you? :(
  • The DashaThe Dasha Member
    edited January 2021

'Sleepy said:

Another thing I would recommend is getting marble, how I do it is I make the camera eye-level to my qbee, and then I type /skycam and look for marble/ores. If you're looking for marble, mine around the area because they're quite scattered in a certain spot. If you're lucky you could sell your marble for 2/1, or 3/1. (Black marble tends to sell the highest for some reason.)

Blue/White Marble: Am I a joke to you? :(
    Black Marble : yes you fool B)
  • Thanks sleepy. I do the same thing and mine ores and resources I have many. But I did not know a marble is like so expensive (I mean 3/1 c?)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you're wanting a quick cubit-grab method, you can easily make 1250-2000c an hour doing this simple method.

Go to a desert mine, run only around the outside and mine the ores and marble. I made 826c of Cubits and resources in 30m last night. That's if you sell them normal price, most people buy them cheap so you'd make less.
  • If you're wanting a quick cubit-grab method, you can easily make 1250-2000c an hour doing this simple method.

Go to a desert mine, run only around the outside and mine the ores and marble. I made 826c of Cubits and resources in 30m last night. That's if you sell them normal price, most people buy them cheap so you'd make less.

I would say a better estimate would be 1-1.2k per hour, since a lot of people who need quick money are not very well known in the community and can only sell for very cheap prices.
  • Lucas tysm can you add me so we do that together. I do that and like in 30 mins I win 500 cubits. It is like 1 hour 500 cubits because you also have to sell them ( I use pen’s yard rentals no buy plot going to plots and selling) is it like better to be a miner. I mean the owner buys very cheap the ores
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm glad it helped you buddy :) I don't mine much tho, aint got the time.