:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited July 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
-

Comments

• buy an overworld, buy a mine, lock the overworld, offline mode, go in the mine
  • Player said:

buy an overworld, buy a mine, lock the overworld, offline mode, go in the mine

They are linked to public mines
  • The only other way to do it is to buy a 100x100 room, which costs a lot
  • I'm done with the people who have trash mind . The mines are 100x100 large , YET ! They come to your area and steal all the ores you found when you're doing quest whie they just do it for 'fun' . This theft has been happened to me like 10+ in the same week I need to mine large amounts of gold you fool ! The thief , I wonder if you're reading this , PLS STOP . IT'S DEFENITELY NOT FUNNY , don't be low educated qbee thanks .
    That's why I have came up with the idea , I'm very toolbox (the last stage of being mad from gideon's quote) unless there's a way to stop all these trash qbees >:/

I did it back to the person who did it to me , then he replied me : Go ****(Cuss word) away you scammer
    , big brain you qbee

Bruh whenever I go into artic mines to mine oil like ten zillion people just come and steal it.
    +1
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2021
    Edited
  • Just make a trap at the portal :V
  • Alvin! said:

Just make a trap at the portal :V

But if you just make a trap at the portal, people can leave and jump when they reenter, so trap is gone, and making a trap at the portal is hard because you have to make it so you can get out of it without relogging because if you relog to do the jump thing, the mine will reset, and your trap will be gone.
  • Alvin! said:

Just make a trap at the portal :V

Unfortunately it won't work for long ....... PERSONAL mines is the most efficient way to stop this theft entirely
  • Or Kewb should add this system to all the mines : Only the one who is mining would be able to pick up their resource.. uh Idk how to say.. something like only the ppl who mined that item, they r allowed to pick it up
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2021
    Alvin! said:

Or Kewb should add this system to all the mines : Only the one who is mining would be able to pick up their resource.. uh Idk how to say.. something like only the ppl who mined that item, they r allowed to pick it up

It just prevents people from taking the ores you mined , people still can come and mine the ores you find ,
    Good suggestion doe

Hey I am not a their ye I do Take some ores People mine not for fun but profit ;( (JK LOL) And ye add Personal mine like thing It Aucks while I mine Tree trunk a Nab TPS me and when I ask him Back He cusses and Leaves realm ._.

People can do profit but please STOP stealing others found
  • bump
  • I quite agree on personal mines. Yep.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2021
  • I quite agree on personal mines. Yep.

Me too
  • Bump it still happening a lot