Parkours

Firstly, I wanna ask if anyone knows of any EXTREMELY hard parkours. Similar too The Death Course, Mission Impossible etc: as I wanna try them.

But more so I wanna create a quick guide to help people build parkours that a fair as there a lot of new players especially who are building parkours that either have glitches, can we cheated, are P2P and are scam...etc. So I’m gonna help you iron out some of those difficulties.

Firstly, if you have a Pay2Play (P2P) Parkour there a few things, that whilst don’t make it a scam, are a bit... unfair to players. For starters a parkour should always have a sign or two explicitly stating what perks are needed to complete a parkour as let’s say a lvl 21 with Jumpman and Speed I buys a warp for 50c for a parkour that needs Jumpman and Speed II, this wouldn’t be a problem if there was a sign detailing what is needed to beat the parkour. On the topic of P2P Parkours, make sure the prize is worth the money and time, parkour is 50c prize is minimum 50c but should be more, rewarding the skill and time taken to complete the parkour.

Secondly, have a player with all parkour perks test your parkour for loopholes, cheats, and other things, for example the Portal Relog Glitch, to ensure your not scamming, or getting scammed by yourself or other players :)

(ILL UPDATE THIS MORE WHEN I THINK OF MORE STUFF IM CURRENTLY AT STAGE 23 IN THE DEATH PARKOUR AND WANT TO CRY)

Comment things I should add :p

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited January 2021
    I remember The Remodelled Blue Course for being the hardest one ever back then.
  • I remember The Remodelled Blue Course for being the hardest one ever back then.

I’m gonna start that one now just finished The Death Course and am sad the final GuestBook Bumper is broken ;-;
  • I remember The Remodelled Blue Course for being the hardest one ever back then.

Didn't ang3lbee give away a krampus to the first person who completed it?
  • Crimzo said:

I remember The Remodelled Blue Course for being the hardest one ever back then.

Didn't ang3lbee give away a krampus to the first person who completed it?
    @Sir. Porto won that Krampus. :P
  • I couldn't get past the first part lmao
  • Accelo rings on top of blocks... It scares me a lot.