a plan that should be done

impasta 59impasta 59 Member
edited January 2021 in Community
I think cosmic cow and some other developers should make a vr cubic castles game for the new oculas quest 2 who else thinks thats a good idea

Comments

• I think it’s a good idea, but not too practical, because I think most of the blocks have no bottom texture, and idk how vr works but I think it would be rlly hard. If they did do it though, it would be really cool! As long as they don’t only put it on the quest 2, because my oculus quest is not a 2
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I love VR and it would certainly be fun to have some VR features, but I don't think a full VR port of the game is in our abilities right now (time wise, not technically, we just have too many other things to do) -- If I see a way to make it happen in the future I'd consider doing it just out of personal interest. What might be more possible in the future is a /VRCAM view from the steam version. One could, in theory see that view using the steam version with the quest link to PC, though for people who wanted to play a VR version JUST with the quest it wouldn't help.