:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited January 4 in Suggestions & Comments
My man @Alvin! 你在我 easter suggestion complain 和 swearing , 再看你的suggestion说什么don't complain we might have same ideas 超好笑 . 我不想跟你吵 你开心就好

Comments

• Swan pet and Swanmobile literally copied from mine, but nvm .-.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • The rainy cloud would add so much atmosphere to a build! Especially showers! ^^
  • Half wing! best With Your Lovers xD
  • Alvin! said:

Swan pet and Swanmobile literally copied from mine, but nvm .-.

Man , nobody's copying you , I had them in my scriptbook for years , I just don't have time to list every of them atm
    Nice try
  • Alvin! said:

Alvin! said:

Man , nobody's copying you , I had them in my scriptbook for years , I just don't have time to list every of them atm
    Nice try
    Alvin stop crying , adding that 'Dont complain if you think I copy ur idea , we might have same ideas' while going to other's suggestion and say they copy you , pathetic . Honestly , none needs to copy you when they have good imagination and suggestions than you . You can stop complaining for bit and actual go train your imagination so you can have better idea like anyone else .

Violin backpack , jacuzzi , rainy cloud and half wing sound cool o_o +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2021

Alvin! said:

Alvin! said:

Nice try
    Alvin stop crying , adding that 'Dont complain if you think I copy ur idea , we might have same ideas' while going to other's suggestion and say they copy you , pathetic . Honestly , none needs to copy you when they have good imagination and suggestions than you . You can stop complaining for bit and actual go train your imagination so you can have better idea like anyone else .

Lol I'm not crying and you have no right to stop me for saying anything. I know you are Honey Bomb who is using Qbee Vampire's account and try to act like you are his brother lol. Don't think that Idk what dirty things you did behind us, I know everything. Oh yeah you are also Chinese right, have you ever heard of this Chinese idiom 狗嘴里吐不出象牙(yes it's saying u :)), yeah Ik this comment is not related to the discussion and I don't want to cause a drama, but I just want to let you know that two-faced people won't have a good end.

To mods who saw this : You can delete this if you think that I'm causing a drama, Idc and I'm just telling what I want to.
    -Alvin 2021

Edit : I won't reply anything after I sent this.
    edited January 2023
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited January 2021
    Alvin! said:

Alvin! said:

Alvin! said:

Nice try

Lol I'm not crying and you have no right to stop me for saying anything. I know you are Honey Bomb who is using Qbee Vampire's account and try to act like you are his brother lol. Don't think that Idk what dirty things you did behind us, I know everything. Oh yeah you are also Chinese right, have you ever heard of this Chinese idiom 狗嘴里吐不出象牙(yes it's saying u :)), yeah Ik this comment is not related to the discussion and I don't want to cause a drama, but I just want to let you know that two-faced people won't have a good end.

To mods who saw this : You can delete this if you think that I'm causing a drama, Idc and I'm just telling what I want to.
    -Alvin 2021

Edit : I won't reply anything after I sent this.
    Disgusting and Repulsive
    Lol someone just contradicting his words and insult us in Chinese . You said someone's copying ur ideas but nvm while started a drama . You said dont complaint that you steal someone's idea , you guys might have same ideas while coming to this suggestion post hereby tell honey that he copied you . Just telling nobody cares if you have same ideas with someone . That's what a loser would do and says because they just want to seek for attention cuz they don't have good imagination . Get mad and depressed and crying over someone's thread . We still remember what you said to honey's previous easter suggestion and even cursed in Chinese with short form . Don't cause drama , go find some love and talk to psychiatrist about your mental problem so you don't argue with someone . Next time don't come to start a fight and insult someone then leave like nothing happens .
    He offence
    He gets backfired
    He gets mad
    He just left
    Last and no more , talking to the maniac is agony . To alvin , I despise you :)
  • yall should stop arguing who's idea is who's, im pretty sure everyone could have the same idea as you do at some point or even before
  • Stob da drama and say about da idea of the clothes >:)
  • Sorry I did not insult you in Chinese :) that's an idiom.
    And I won't forget what dirty things u did to us.
    edited January 2023
    edited January 2023
  • bump
    edited January 2023
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2021
    :00000 how u took screenshot of that thing????? Hack :o
    edited January 2023