Adventure mode broken

Towards the end when the bot asks for the password the Einstein thingy, the password options are different to the guides I was doing. So i did trial and error for the options and they were all wrong. Can someone please help me out here

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Towards the end when the bot asks for the password the Einstein thingy, the password options are different to the guides I was doing. So i did trial and error for the options and they were all wrong. Can someone please help me out here

You have to walk up to the book that gives you the actual password, if you don’t the actual password won’t show up when you interact with the npc.
  • Never noticed the 3 carpets aren't linked together as they normally do? ;)
  • Alright thanks, and also a guide about stars said that there was one on the house room but I couldn't find it. Can anyone help me on this too?
  • Hornby hill? Easy one!

Jump on the warning sign, then on the dead tree on your left to get an access to the roof. Go higher and then to the left, here's your bonus star block. :)
  • No, it's the one that is in the haunted house roof. I think I already got the hornby hill one
  • No, it's the one that is in the haunted house roof. I think I already got the hornby hill one

The "haunted house" is Hornby Hill :)

The "haunted house" is Hornby Hill :)
    Thanks so much for your help, I was wasting so much time in the haunted house realm not in the one before it