how to edit your profile in 2021 (tutorial)

PlayerPlayer Member
edited March 2021 in Community
Someone has probably already figured this out, but for people that don't know:

to edit your profile, copy the link below and paste it into the search bar at the top

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/profile/edit

Comments

• Note that it doesn't work for players having symbols / invalid usernames (like our savior V).
  • Ngl I thought this would be a rickroll
  • thanks
  • Thank you
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Note that it doesn't work for players having symbols / invalid usernames (like our savior V).

Sad. :(

I put banned for everything on my profile and I can’t remove it because it says invalid name... lol
  • Ok rip me, I have a symbol in my name
  • Note that it doesn't work for players having symbols / invalid usernames (like our savior V).

The nameless one? >.>
  • I am wondering about changing my pfp
  • Catomax26 said:

Note that it doesn't work for players having symbols / invalid usernames (like our savior V).

The nameless one? >.>
    Usernames that have less than 3 characters, or containing * - , . - and so on.
  • bump
  • OwkeOwke Member
    edited February 2021
    Hey do you know to how edit the pfp? Mine kept saying that there's something wrong...
  • Owke said:

Hey do you know to how edit the pfp? Mine kept saying that there's something wrong...

profile pictures can no longer be changed
  • Player said:

Owke said:

profile pictures can no longer be changed
    Ahh ok thx!
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • You can add this easier way as well,
    Edit your profile:
    Right click (or hold) your profile icon in the top right and open in new tab

View your profile:
    Right click (or hold) the bell icon in the top right and open in new tab