Music Starting Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 1:00 pm EST New

Sorry for the block by Whimsical Firefly THAT HE DID! Parties are at 1:00 pm EST to 3:30 pm EST!

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2021
    I closed the discussion because you said the party was over. Please do not attack me for doing my job as forum moderator. I'm moving this to Player Events & Creations because that is where it belongs.
  • As well, at 12:00 pm EST, is a grand ball finale! Please come to the ball with your fanciest clothing! Have a nice noon! The ball will end at 1:10pm EST! Thats 15 minutes before the main party begins!
  • Gum
  • I will like to hear ur parties too as well! Parties will now be taken place in my new realm!
    Please come for the royal ball! Be fashionable and party will be over at 9:30 pm EST
  • I will like to hear ur parties too as well! Parties will now be taken place in my new realm!
    Please come for the royal ball! Be fashionable and party will be over at 9:30 pm EST and here is the link! https://castles.cc?realm=5ad48ec09086a0c7ac11b1ccdda4fe32