Bring back player limits and annoying crashing bug

Please bring back player limits where the default is 50 players and you can choose how much players can go inside. It gets to laggy and even I had to wait 20 seconds to use a vend or chat to appear. It also makes pow giveaways impossible for people with not as good devices and I can't imagine how laggy bunny zilla/slime good will be.

Also sometimes when I play, the game crashes sometimes when I click on play. Sometimes blocks around me turn invisible and when I place/remove/relog, the game crashes. IDK why this happens but it's really anoying. I crash randomly too without these conditions and it has caused me to lose in many games

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Try the steam beta branch. This is a bug. It should still be ok with higher number of players.
  • I'm mobile player

• I'm mobile too, will this fix mobile as well as steam?
  • I’m on steam and the have no limit, and it’s bug a lot when they have pow, many I was firsth in realm and I get nothing because it’s too laggy. And when I click on the exit button it’s too much laggy and I can’t exit...