Berries (includes Rubber and Cotton)
Diamond,Emerald, Ruby
Cavern (Blocks, Stalagmites etc.)
Rubber Tree Trunks
Marbles

Also accepting commissions in making:
Accelo Rings
Cut-o-Matiks

*For deliveries be sure to put the payment first in the tip piggy in my realm "Elvenstein".
* Pm if you want to order then we'll discuss the prices and time I may deliver.
*For Legitimacy, i'll add a video or a picture of what time I delivered

Comments

• Hi, i'm new here, so I don't know how to PM, but can I order 100 black marble, 500 lava, and 100 rubber tree trunks? Please tell me when you're available, and add me on cubic castles, my username is komrade michael.

PS how will you deliver the resources?
    Thanks,
    Komrade Michael.
  • Hi, i'm new here, so I don't know how to PM, but can I order 100 black marble, 500 lava, and 100 rubber tree trunks? Please tell me when you're available, and add me on cubic castles, my username is komrade michael.

PS how will you deliver the resources?
    Thanks,
    Komrade Michael.

@komrade michael
    Sorry I forgot to put that I don't mine rubber tree trunks, i'll add you ingame or just leave the payment in my realm "Elvenstein". Pay first, before delivery. Tell me the name of you're realm
    Receipt:
    100 Black Marbles - 25c (Orig.Price-50c)
    500 Lava - 50c (Orig.Price-100c)
    Total : 75c

• edited December 2020
    @Elvenstein
    What's your realm name? I'm gonna pay when i'm online and collected resources, might not be online for the rest of today on cc tho...
  • @Elvenstein
    What's your realm name? I'm gonna pay when i'm online and collected resources, might not be online for the rest of today on cc tho...

I delivered it, Thank you so much for ordering :D
  • edited December 2020
    oh cool, I can't go on cc at the moment but I'll be sure to go on later today :)
    Edit: Paid 75c, as listed