CC Adventure Mode Speedrunning | Record: 27:11.13

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited January 2021 in Player Events & Creations
Hey! I thought it would be fun to start a new trend in cc while also giving some more light to the adventure mode. Hence the adventure mode speedruns.

As a base run, I completed it in 27:11.13. This run has all kinds of opportunities for improvements, I didn't try very hard to get a very fast time. I think people can find bypasses and other tricks to get faster times.

If you would like to submit a run, please upload a video in the comment section along with your time. A timer is not needed within the video.. but it is helpful.

Rules:

-Loading time doesn't count. You can subtract any loading time while switching realms from your final time.
-The time must start from the moment you click "Restart My Adventure" to the moment you click "Click Here To Go!" in the final room.
-No glitches are allowed. You must use intended game features.
-You do not have to complete every room of the adventure.. you just have to finish it. You can see in my run how I skipped almost every npc and almost 1/3 of the rooms/realms.

Completion Leaderboards:

1: U // 27:11.13

2: BlackSonatta // 27:31.479

All Stars Leaderboards:

1: *JoyStick* // 35.21:336

Comments

• *starts hearing dream speedrunning music in the background slowly fading in*
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Kabotcha said:

*starts hearing dream speedrunning music in the background slowly fading in*

lol
  • I think someone on YouTube uploaded a 30 minute run
  • Cubic Castles any% warpless no ultra shortcut no BLJ speedrun
    Crimzo said:

I think someone on YouTube uploaded a 30 minute run

We need to find it :o
  • BlackSonattaBlackSonatta Member
    edited January 2021
    Got a better time here / Time: 37:31.479 (deducted 6 seconds due to bad internet connection)

https://youtu.be/QZ9MDf58aPQ
  • U said:

Crimzo said:

I think someone on YouTube uploaded a 30 minute run

We need to find it :o

It's by BlackSonatta ^^
    Ohh, I’ll look through it after I’m done with school!

My personal best at the Adventure Mode Speedrun aswell / Time: 28:42.537 (the time have 4 extra seconds due to some rules misunderstood) https://youtube.com/watch?v=b20NjR41QK8

Added to the leaderboard :)
    Added some extra guidelines, and added an all stars leaderboard
  • What is all-stars?
    MEEPYZ said:

What is all-stars?

The stars you can collect in the adventure mode
  • Here we are!

A few notes regarding this :
    - No idea why the sound is delayed after a certain time
    - I use the Web version of CC, and the banner (the one to share the realm) increases the waiting time before talking to a NPC (this is why i wait before talking to them) -> didn't bother counting how long this took ^^
    - I KNOW there are lots of small mistakes, but let's give chances to other players shall we? :)