:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited December 2020 in Bug Reports
What's with the hellish delay when a realm is crowded . A lot people CAN'T take the pow's stuffs while other took them . Like the few months or weeks ago , Jackfury quitted and perm his realm , I'm hellish ended up get nothing from there , NOT even one block I can take , NOR I got anything from there in my inv . Today the sword guy hollaed a parkour and he did pow when you finish it , I'm ALMOST close as the first person who reached there . It happened the same I can take * 0 * stuff from the pow , and the others who come after me also got them while some don't .
Is this designed for when a realm is too crowd ? I have fine wifi , fine pc , but the delay is happened same as my mobile , not even my alts can take ANYTHING when I used them to test the delay and see maybe I can get some of the pow stuff , But I don't .

Comments

• The Sword Guy! ^^

It happened with my friend when we were around Shards pow'ing. HOWEVER, I was able to get some decos totally fine all along, but my friend couldn't. I assume the connection has something to do with that, and/or the device's performances.
    As it isn't occuring with me idk, what may exactly cause this..

And hey, not too bad buddy, pows're about sahring stuff, not keeping it all for ourselves!
    Tp to me one day, I'll be happy to give you a pow. ^^
  • The Sword Guy! ^^

It happened with my friend when we were around Shards pow'ing. HOWEVER, I was able to get some decos totally fine all along, but my friend couldn't. I assume the connection has something to do with that, and/or the device's performances.
    As it isn't occuring with me idk, what may exactly cause this..

And hey, not too bad buddy, pows're about sahring stuff, not keeping it all for ourselves!
    Tp to me one day, I'll be happy to give you a pow. ^^

Ik that , I'm just frustrated about this idk it's designed or a bug :C
  • I do agree, this happens with me too (but I have a terrible tablet, maybe when I get an upgrade it'll stop)
    But at the end of the day, you don't NEED pows, they are just an added bonus
  • Crimzo said:

I do agree, this happens with me too (but I have a terrible tablet, maybe when I get an upgrade it'll stop)
    But at the end of the day, you don't NEED pows, they are just an added bonus

Not only pows , it also happened when you try to click the 'take prize' button of dispenser and if someone did free perm , you grab a block and it takes some min to drop
  • Omg yes u get my words it's delay always in crowd realm I lost a pet in giveaway while I was first
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The game tends to go into slow motion now..
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Something seems to be up. We're checking it.
  • Something seems to be up. We're checking it.

I hope it gets fixed xD when I go into a giveaway there is a 20 second delay in whatever I do
    Crimzo said:

Something seems to be up. We're checking it.

I hope it gets fixed xD when I go into a giveaway there is a 20 second delay in whatever I do
    Same. I walk up to a prize dispenser and it takes 20 seconds for the “take prize” thing to pop up. I send a chat message and it takes 20 seconds before my chat bubble even pops up above my head, and another 20 seconds for it to send.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We posted a new beta. Please see the announcement.
    Cool, thanks! :)
  • We posted a new beta. Please see the announcement.

It's because there is now no full limit in realms '-'
  • Idk what about the problem anymore but I think this can be closed
This discussion has been closed.