Fix attractor bug

CubicCubic Member
edited March 27 in Bug Reports
As probably loads of you know, double cubits, blocks or berries only work when attractor is off. I'm pretty sure this has been suggested many times before, but is it intentional? If not could it be fixed? It's annoying because this makes many of the perks pretty much useless...

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2020
    .+1 please
  • +1
    May I add the items such as the clanstone, or the items on a mannequin? Which always go elsewhere when pulled out. ^^
  • +1
    May I add the items such as the clanstone, or the items on a mannequin? Which always go elsewhere when pulled out. ^^

And Pets
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

+1

I think they don’t work with attractor so they don’t despawn. If you have attractor off when you pull an item they don’t despawn after 20 minutes. So by making those items not work with attractor no matter what, they can’t despawn from being pulled.
  • +1
  • +1 , atleast give us a response. These threads are always ignored and its disheartening.
  • Bump this problem has been ignored for like 5 years and while it’s not a huge problem it’s still annoying .-.
  • It's a Game system not Any BUG... Didn't you knew it?

If it’s a game system why is it like that? I don’t get the point

You think I am the game developer

About the System on why it works like that It's because attractor helps alot on grabbing stuff but Cc can't just Buff every stuff and so they added disadvantages to many perks

About the System on why it works like that It's because attractor helps alot on grabbing stuff but Cc can't just Buff every stuff and so they added disadvantages to many perks
    No, it's a bug
  • MEEPYZ said:

It's a Game system not Any BUG... Didn't you knew it?

No, it's a bug
    I saw an really old post where someone/might be Kewb said it's a game system if I find that I will post it here
  • I forgot why I always had attractor turned off. So this was why, thanks for reminding me!
  • CubicCubic Member
    bump
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    +1
  • +1
  • Hong103Hong103 Member
    +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1