Ordering Items From the Cubic Store

MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
edited November 2021 in Suggestions & Comments

(Old Store Example)
*Edited Post*
Instead of making every item buyable, perhaps only certain packs, like block packs, make it easier for buyers to buy specific blocks.

Comments

• The thing is this would ruin the prices of some items because some people (if not like 99%) think the krampus is rarer thus it costs 15k or whatever, but yeah to other packs +1
  • Personally I think a -1 it kind of ruins the fun and surprise. Maybe can be useful for other items.
  • -1 might ruin people's shops who sell lots of items
  • -1. Just because they're all equal chance does not mean they're worth the same. Sort of defeats the purpose of packs if we can just choose what we get from them.
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited December 2020
    I would say yes if this game was just starting out but largely it has evolved into a shop game which heavily depends upon a gambling system for nonseasonal clothing and your idea would completely kill that.

Having equal odds is just a way for cubic castles to dodge blame about a gambling system because they can say "well theyre all equal odds/value" but to players who set the price of items based on supply and demand, equal odds does not equate to equal value (as having low demand items in the packs drive up the value of the high demand items).
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited December 2020
    -
  • Well -1 we got shops to Get stuff and it will ruin the Rarity then :/
  • Bump.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited December 2020

Well -1 we got shops to Get stuff and it will ruin the Rarity then :/

The items in the pack are now the same rarity supposedly, so that is why we should have it like this
    Mikassia said:

-1. Just because they're all equal chance does not mean they're worth the same. Sort of defeats the purpose of packs if we can just choose what we get from them.

The only reason they are different prices is that they have different demand, and since the packs are the same rarity to not have gambling, then making us able to purchase what we want would make it even less like gambling.
    Crimzo said:

-1 might ruin people's shops who sell lots of items

How?
  • It'd ruin people's shops because why bother going to them if you can just order from the cubit store
  • Crimzo said:

It'd ruin people's shops because why bother going to them if you can just order from the cubit store

because they're cheaper in shops??
  • Player said:

Crimzo said:

It'd ruin people's shops because why bother going to them if you can just order from the cubit store

Yh but people are lazy, so many would just buy from the cubit store. Therefore if there are expensive shops (a2z for example) they might be the same price as the cubit store so they wouldn't sell anything
  • Crimzo said:

Player said:

Crimzo said:

Yh but people are lazy, so many would just buy from the cubit store. Therefore if there are expensive shops (a2z for example) they might be the same price as the cubit store so they wouldn't sell anything
    Then they can lower prices and items that aren't in current packs they can sell for more cubits.
  • Bump
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mikassia said:

-1. Just because they're all equal chance does not mean they're worth the same. Sort of defeats the purpose of packs if we can just choose what we get from them.

I agree. Demand determines prices now.
  • Yes, but the point of equal % was that so children wouldn't gamble, so demand is encouraging them to gamble, defeating the purpose, so like either go all the way or go back to having rares
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

Yes, but the point of equal % was that so children wouldn't gamble, so demand is encouraging them to gamble, defeating the purpose, so like either go all the way or go back to having rares

I’d prefer to not go farther. It’s either go back, or don’t go further for me.
  • Bump
  • That would make everything worth the price they are sold on Store UwU that means The Pink balloon would not be that worthy if it would be like this in my opinion I know everything has same % but Qbees think like the Item Which looks good should rise xD ._.
  • Bump, can we get an option to order specific seasonal blocks with this method? This suggestion doesn't have to apply to all packs.
  • +1 would be great for builderpeople
  • bump