Why are all items in packs the same rarity?

I preferred it when there were rare and common items. It means you have some excitement if you get something rare, and not everything is the same price (more or less)
Is it for some legal reason that you aren't allowed gambling?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I agree. I spent less then 100k on the last two packs.. that would of been 1mil if there was drop rates.
  • Heard it was for players to get the rarer items as well without spending millions on packs.
  • Asked sir kew the same question They said it was a business decision he said tehre is many problems with the old packs

Heard it was for players to get the rarer items as well without spending millions on packs.

But the items aren't rare if there are no rare items...
  • U said:

Heard it was for players to get the rarer items as well without spending millions on packs.

^
    There's no reason to invest in new items because they are so common.. that's why the old rares are going to make the roof.
  • We could have events like the old egg hunts where the top 100 get a new rare.
  • U said:

As long as they don't have the same cahnce to drop, some are stil lrarer than others. :P
    Not as rare as you would like unfortunately. ^^
    edited December 2020

U said:

As long as they don't have the same cahnce to drop, some are stil lrarer than others. :P
    But that's the point of this thread.... They all have the same droprate....
  • U said:

U said:

But that's the point of this thread.... They all have the same droprate....
    Oh do they ALL now? Thought it was easier to get rarer items.. If that's so, sorry lol
  • It is most definitely to avoid it being like gambling, if Kewb said it was for a business purpose then that's what he meant. There may have been bugs alongside but it was definitely the fact that it was gambling in a game which is for kids and it didn't advertise it as gambling in description.
  • Because it’s Christmas and people want to have have random item and not always a noob item
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2020
    You'll prob get more than 5 rares in one seasonal pack if those new wearables don't come back next year
  • @SirKewberth could we have a reason from you to clarify things up? Everyone is saying different things -_-
  • Bump
    edited December 2020
    The game is kind of dead to me because of this... and that’s a lot coming from me.

I have played less then 4 hours in the past 2 weeks. Keep in mind this is coming from a person who has played 6-12 hours a day for 6 years straight without one break. That is not an exaggeration. The Christmas event is useless.

There is no point in buying packs, there is no point in buying the new items, and there’s no point in going for super pows because they are useless. So how is the Christmas event even suppose to be fun if there’s no point in all of it?

At least the thanksgiving and Halloween event had a free event that actually was fun. But those packs were also completed useless.

It would be nice if we could at least be told why this change came into the game.
  • Have you seen dragon heads yesterday? They have been rising, but because they were common in the packs, someone decided to collect 100+ which they are now selling. This made dragon heads drop like a brick.
    And I have a feeling all the expensive items in the packs are going to stay the same price for a long time... just because they are so common. There is probably the same amount of present costumes in circulation as toy soldier caps, the same amount of krampuses as santa hats. And if someone opened 1m+ on packs, they could collect so many krampuses and present costumes that when they sell them it will completely change the price (like scammer', who I believe has chests full of dragon heads but won't sell them because they will change the price and he will probably be hated)
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2020
    What about add new car every season pack comes ? Or something special like the plaid hunting cap pack etc
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited December 2020

What about add new car every season pack comes ? Or something special like the plaid hunting cap pack etc

Wdym by plaid hunting cap pack? Also they do add many cars
  • Crimzo said:

The limited pack which contains Seasonal limited clothing like the plaid hunting cap maybe some pets for bonus
  • Crimzo said:

The limited pack which contains Seasonal limited clothing like the plaid hunting cap maybe some pets for bonus
    it was available in Thanksgiving 2016, an additional mini pack which cost 15k or 25k (I forgot the price, correct me if I'm wrong) and you'll get 1 Plaid Hunter Cap and 2 Turkey Pet (or 1)
  • Bump, the new years pack is out and I'm pretty sure they're all the same rarity too, I still want an answer
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited January 2021
    I'm bumping this until i get an answer. It's not just me who doesn't like it, and we need to at least know why
  • Alvin! said:

Crimzo said:

it was available in Thanksgiving 2016, an additional mini pack which cost 15k or 25k (I forgot the price, correct me if I'm wrong) and you'll get 1 Plaid Hunter Cap and 2 Turkey Pet (or 1)
    25k = 3 turkey pets + Plaid Hunting Cap
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    same rarity? I open packs to get doll house, no one. I open packs to get black chest, only white.
    I spent 20k in yule packs, and no puzzlerama, no toy shirt, no cockie table, no doll house.
  • That's just you being unlucky, they are completely random with no rarities
  • WE WANT AN AWSNER!crizmo I might do a protest but havent decided
  • edited January 2021
    U should bump this crizmo
  • Yes we still want an answer @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We decided not to use rare items in packs because some people feel it's addictive for younger players who don't know better, and, as a consequence of that many countries are banning the practice. We can add rares to the game in other ways, and let the packs just be seasonal themed items. While I understand many players liked the old way, we feel this is a better business decision going forward.