DRAW MY QBEE FOR 1,500 CUBITS!!!!

unknxwn_unknxwn_ Member
edited December 2020 in Player Events & Creations
I will be giving 1,500c to the first place winner, there are no prizes other than first place. The deadline is December 13th. Please include a cool background, too. I was thinking in the sky or in space? Thanks!
Username: unknxwn_
Points will be graded by:
Creativity, flawlessness, a clean edit (looks very nice) and how well you draw it.
here it is:
https://ibb.co/SPqfTH9

Comments

• unknxwn_unknxwn_ Member
    edited December 2020
    Context: I may give a few cubits to whom I feel like did a good job, but didn't win first place. thanks
    edited December 2020
    LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE OF YOU ARE GOING TO DRAW MY QBEE. I NEED TO KNOW IN CASE THE DEADLINE COMES UP AND YOU HAVEN'T POSTED YOUR DRAWING SO I CAN EXTEND THE DATE BY A BIT
  • ChimavinniChimavinni Member
    edited December 2020
    unknxwn_ said:

LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE OF YOU ARE GOING TO DRAW MY QBEE. I NEED TO KNOW IN CASE THE DEADLINE COMES UP AND YOU HAVEN'T POSTED YOUR DRAWING SO I CAN EXTEND THE DATE BY A BIT

Can I participate?
    If yes, can you post your skin picture here?
    edited December 2020

unknxwn_ said:

Can I participate?
    Haha, anybody can!
  • I'll see if I can come up with something when I have time. I'll send the picture through this message.
  • unknxwn_ said:

Can I participate?
    the link to the image is in the description