Ty ADMINS TY SOO MUCH

Good today the administration has surpassed itself I am waiting for a response from the administration WHY I got a ban for 9999 days the same as my sister I did not rob anyone I played honestly I spent money on this game and you repaid me so much THANK YOU

Comments

• This discussion is unnecessary...
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    it could be an error/bug.
    You have to open a ticket to the support.
    http://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Alright .. I will this one time explain though we prefer not to discuss support in public. But, I did not choose to make this public, but since you are bringing it up I think it's fair to explain.

1) A rental plot that timed out was retrieved by a player, who waited for the original owner to appear so he could give them their stuff
    2) This player, Borbob, changed his username into the rental plot owner's name with a a small difference and asked for the items
    3) The player holding the items was tricked and gave them to Borbob
    4) Borbob changed his name back

We offered to lift the ban if Borbob returns the items. Alternately if we are incorrect and have somehow misread the situation he is welcome to contact support and explain why we're wrong and we'll say sorry and unban. But this is our understanding of what happened.
This discussion has been closed.