Why can't cubic castles put first person into the game??

reeman808reeman808 Member
edited December 2020 in General Chat
My reason for this statement is that I DON'T LIKE THE CAMERA ANGLES. All I just want is a button to switch to first person to other camera angle's. There might be a problem when you go under blocks and they are clear. That's the only thing I'm afraid about. Well, this is what I think from my peanut brain. You disagree or agree?

Comments

• reeman808reeman808 Member
    edited December 2020
    e
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please read the forum rules. Multiposting and spam posts are against the rules. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules
  • reeman808 said:

My reason for this statement is that I DON'T LIKE THE CAMERA ANGLES. All I just want is a button to switch to first person to other camera angle's. There might be a problem when you go under blocks and they are clear. That's the only thing I'm afraid about. Well, this is what I think from my peanut brain. You disagree or agree?

Its been suggested before and players voted -1 on it.
    Here is one more -1.
    This game does not need that view. Better to invest time in making something new for the game.

• oh yeh srry i forgot to read the forums i just started 1 day ago
  • -Slave- said:

reeman808 said:

This game does not need that view. Better to invest time in making something new for the game.

I agree, the devs could be doing something more useful than making this a first person game, so -1.
    edited December 2020
    ok then srry, maybe i should've not sign up for the forums since im usless
  • edited December 2020
    reeman808 said:

ok then srry, maybe i should've not sign up for the forums since im usless

Youre not useless. Everyone on the forums helps with things, and I have had some useless ideas too, we all do. I also do not think your idea was useless, it just was not needed.
  • Too much work for something that wouldn't - imo - be good. :)
  • How will u see the blocks then ? :/
  • ±1. Would ruin the game's feel, but would be great.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're working on optional shoulder cam. We're a little unsure if people will want it or not.
  • We're working on optional shoulder cam. We're a little unsure if people will want it or not.

sounds cool for some, not something i would use though.
    edited December 2020
    Oo shoulder cam nice. Can you move your camera angle buy moving the mouse.

Edit: if you'll even make it?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

We're working on optional shoulder cam. We're a little unsure if people will want it or not.

Does this mean no more fadey foam?

If yes, I would want it for sure
  • I won't like if they Add First Person In this game it Might Make my feeling bad and BAD FOR DOING PARKOURS ;((((
  • I won't like if they Add First Person In this game it Might Make my feeling bad and BAD FOR DOING PARKOURS ;((((

Then don't zoom in
  • I'm up for it as long as it's optional
  • I'm up for it as long as it's optional

Same
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It'll be optional. Won't affect fadey foam.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2020

It'll be optional. Won't affect fadey foam.

I didn’t mean removing it entirely, but won’t we be able to see inside of houses without having to use fadey foam?
    In theory it may be possible in some cases.. thing is.. its' hard to do a really good shoulder camera in a game that doesn't have pre-determined level designs because of clipping etc... so I'm not really sure how well this will work in practice. We'll see I guess. It's not in the game yet.
  • Not minecraft bro
  • Naci_57 said:

Not minecraft bro

so?
  • edited December 2020
    Naci_57 said:

Not minecraft bro

Minecraft is not the only game with first person view
  • Naci_57 said:

Not minecraft bro

Minecraft is not the only game with first person view
    so does roblox, and shell shockers which is also made by blue wizard digital