Pause

Even though the X and the copy realm link is taken out there is still a pause that happens were you cannot open chat or click the search bumper for a second. Even though this is miner and is only for a breaf second its is still quite annoying unlike how it was before the old banner was removed.

Comments

• I agree it soooooo annoying for dying in parkours, bomb games and in general visiting realms
  • yes +1
  • Yes I just Came To say hi to boxgun And It took some few seconds and I was like CANT I EVEN TYPE IN THAT TIME? +1
  • they removed it in mobile
  • I don't understand well. What do you mean?
  • Catomax26 said:

I don't understand well. What do you mean?

On steam, there is still a brief period were you can't click or type. Example entering the overworld and wanting to search for a realm, you have to wait till the overhead message is gone until you can click on it. Or for another example, when you enter a realm and want to say "hi" before another person or something you still have to wait till the message above if fully gone until you can press enter to be able to type. Its this little pause of no input that is annoying unlike the original over head message.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited December 2020
    kew pls remove it or just add deactivation button. Its really annoying
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2020
    This is honestly one of the most annoying game features ever added, and I am serious. Every time I tp to a friend I have to sit here spamming the enter key for 5 seconds before I am able to type. When I go to the overworld I have to spend 5 seconds spamming on the world icon before it opens the search menu.. and more.

Before there was the realm message, but you were able to still do everything. This change adds in a period where you aren't able to do anything.
  • U said:

This is honestly one of the most annoying game features ever added, and I am serious. Every time I tp to a friend I have to sit here spamming the enter key for 5 seconds before I am able to type. When I go to the overworld I have to spend 5 seconds spamming on the world icon before it opens the search menu.. and more.

Before there was the realm message, but you were able to still do everything. This change adds in a period where you aren't able to do anything.

The x button is still there, it's just invisible
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

Why not make it like the old banner though? That one had nothing really wrong with it. The design could of been changed while keeping the feature that allowed us to still play while the banner was on our screen.
  • U said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

Why not make it like the old banner though? That one had nothing really wrong with it. The design could of been changed while keeping the feature that allowed us to still play while the banner was on our screen.
    I agree, I'm just saying that if you don't want to wait 5 seconds for now, then click the invisible X, but we should just have it fully disabled.
  • +1 I don't like wasting my time on Saying someone hi and wait 5secends for it
  • U said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

+1
  • Bump
  • I can't express how much i hate this update, i just find it useless and it just blocks us from doing anything. Such awkward moments with friends when i tp to them
  • I think everyone hates this tbh it’s super annoying and I prefer the old one way more and also how has I forgot the name but the Owner of CC not seen this yet
  • Understand welln't