How many cubits you get after reaching all perks?

Because I have seen the cubit "perk", but I am still level 17 so I wonder at which level perks disappear at all?

Comments

• You cannot unlock every perk in game. there are 63 perks for 60 levels. That means some people don't have perks such as Pet Pal (which has 3 levels - so that counts as 3 perks). Be careful when chosing them!

Not sure at what level the 'Cubits' perk appear. But once it is shown when leveling up, it doesn't really disappear, you just leave it for another level.

And perks stop appearing after level 60, since you can't level up after that.

Btw, this perk is quite not really interesting. you can get a much better one regarding crafting, trading, etc. 1000c can easily be earned when mining, so I'd suggest not unlocking that one at all. :)
  • You cannot unlock every perk in game. there are 63 perks for 60 levels. That means some people don't have perks such as Pet Pal (which has 3 levels - so that counts as 3 perks). Be careful when chosing them!

Not sure at what level the 'Cubits' perk appear. But once it is shown when leveling up, it doesn't really disappear, you just leave it for another level.

Btw, this perk is quite not really interesting. you can get a much better one regarding crafting, trading, etc. 1000c can easily be earned when mining, so I'd suggest not unlocking that one at all. :)

So if you avoid "Cubits" perk you can basically have every perk?

So the perk gives out 1000c, not good.
  • Catomax26 said:

You cannot unlock every perk in game. there are 63 perks for 60 levels. That means some people don't have perks such as Pet Pal (which has 3 levels - so that counts as 3 perks). Be careful when chosing them!

So if you avoid "Cubits" perk you can basically have every perk?
    No, if you take out that perk, there will still be 62 perks. Worth it take a look at this page, so you can see which advantages they all give : https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Perks
  • Catomax26Catomax26 Member
    edited December 2020

You cannot unlock every perk in game. there are 63 perks for 60 levels. That means some people don't have perks such as Pet Pal (which has 3 levels - so that counts as 3 perks). Be careful when chosing them!

Also I don't like too much the "get cubits to earn cubits thing." That's why I don't own shops.