how get a lot of xp and cubits and where to sell stuff and how extractor

how level up and how to do extractor,extractor always refreshes and take super long to extract ,where to sell stuff and how to get a lot of xp other than quests and how to play the game good,i am noob,i am level 16 and only 134 cubits, how to get a lot of cubits other than buying

Comments

• To level up, build and mine alot, and do your quests. To use extractor, put oil blocks in the bottom slot, and the things you want to extract in the top. A good way to get cubits is buying things cheap and reselling, or buying something that the price is rising and reselling it when it is worth more, but it is hard to do that since sometimes you cannot resell it for more than you bought it for. You could get someone to hire you as a miner, or just sell things you mine, and always go to giveaways. You might be able to sell what you get.
  • A good way to level up : mine and build a lot indeed.
    The extractor's recipe :

Where to sell : Go into other player's realms or go at some realms such as A2Z buying list, which shows you what the owners are buying and how much for. Some might hire you as a miner / crafter.
    How to get cubits : Buy items low and sell them higher. or mine a lot, some cubits explosions may occur while mining, giving away quite a few cubits! Sell your resources. Do your daily quests. Work for some people.
    Play the game good ? : Play like you want, not having a lot of cubits doesn't mean you're a 'noob', but you're discovering the games' mechanics and its economy. And who cares? You can either focus on building, working for people, business, entertainment, etc... You're the player, so enjoy your play. :D