are they overpricing dragons?

i jst went to buy a dragon that was 20k and i explained that 1.00 = 1k and dragon is 5.00 so flame lair is 5k but noone beleived me is this true that they're 5k or am i stupid on all my A+'s tell me below.

Comments

• CrepusCrepus Member
    edited December 2020
    That's not how it works...

You could by a dragon in the cubit store for 9.99 dollars (equivalent to 20k when buying c in the cubit store).
  • Dragons come with the Lair, you can't have them seprate.
  • $1=1k? No...

If we take only the cubit store offers, we're getting an average of $1 =~2583c
    1000/2 | 7500/5 |50000/20 | 200000/50 | 500000/100
    That makes (500+1500+2000+2500+4000+5000)/6 = ~2583

Besides what Twilight said, they're not available in the store anymore, so don't expect them to drop. ^^
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    They are still in the store.
  • They are still in the store.

Oh? I can't find them in the "Get a pet!" section (using chrome). So we can only get it via Steam?

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Since they are a cash only item they require special processing with the online store. Chrome uses a different payment method and doesn't support it yet. But you can still get them via steam/android/ios
  • Since they are a cash only item they require special processing with the online store. Chrome uses a different payment method and doesn't support it yet. But you can still get them via steam/android/ios

Aight, thanks for the info! And sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^
  • MEEPYZ said:

Dragons come with the Lair, you can't have them seprate.

i alredy know that
  • thank u all
This discussion has been closed.