Watering plants

How long can plants/crop survive without water?

Comments

• According to the wiki :

So I'd say 24h. Not 100% sure though.
  • The Toma Toe if u dont water then also they grow so I guess it takes 30hours so ..?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited December 2020

The Toma Toe if u dont water then also they grow so I guess it takes 30hours so ..?

30 hours for the tomatoes on quality soil yep.
  • Thanks for answering
  • Here is crop growing times in hours, not days. >> https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21987/crop-growing-times#latest

It is true that tomato in quality soil only need water at time of planting and pick at the 30 hour mark. However, once you get Land Management 4, approx 1/2 of your plants will die if you continue to follow this schedule. After Land Management 4 you will need to water 2 times & it doesn't matter when as long as it is within 24 hours of planting. This is just for land management 4. So hurry up and get sprinkler perk so you NEVER have to water plants again.
    Note: After you get land management 4 and you are watering twice per crop anyways, switch to potato and water at planting then again at 22 hours & pick at 45 hours. This way you at least get double the recubes over tomato @ the least amount of watering. Once you get sprinklers, switch to corn as this is the best profit due to the low cost of seeds and that you can grow 2 crops in the same time as wheat.

Go to my link then scroll down to see how I break down the profit in a lower post.