Hunting Event is Over? I cant mine my bush while it is shaking

So i decided to go hunting and after i plant the bush, the system message shown that I have no permission to mine instead of Be patient and wait for the shake. What is this?

Comments

• Wait for the shake and then break it :]
  • After a period of time, the bush will starting shaking / moving, that's the moment you need to pull it out and capture the creature.
  • DistractionDistraction Member
    edited November 2020
    yes that not my point. i was saying that i cant break it and it is different system hint shown. I mine the bush it shown up you dont have perm to mine here while the bush is shaking
  • zhihong said:

yes that not my point. i was saying that i cant break it and it is different system hint shown. I mine the bush it shown up you dont have perm to mine here while the bush is shaking

You shouldn't be able to PLACE the bush anyways if you don't the permission to... Was it in a Fall Hunting Realm?
  • yes so i think it is a bug or something
  • Even tho it says You have no permission to mine here but you can still mine it when the bush has shaked, but if you saw that message, it's probably you didn't mine it on time I guess, cuz it happened to me once.
  • ok we still can hunt now. ty alvin
    also close this dicussion ty
This discussion has been closed.